Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: canada ammo ammo sale?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer BlackVoid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shoota View Post
    maybe I won't shoot every box of my Ukrainian ammo, keep a box or two might be worth something some day maybe not money wise but nostalgic purposes of the time of cheap ammo
    You might want to hold on to it as a collectable, as factory is gone. Luhansk is in Russian enclave now. If that's LCW ammo you are referring to.
    Last edited by BlackVoid; 05-29-2017 at 06:20 PM.

There has to be some cheap ammo some where.....the states seem to have lots of it....

BANNED
    ^^^^^^at 429.99 for 1200 rounds rounds of non corrosive it's still the best deal around even compared to the states.....as I wouldn't shoot tula ammo out of ANYTHING.....I buy a case every 2 months of the stuff whether there is a sale or not

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    ^^^^^^at 429.99 for 1200 rounds rounds of non corrosive it's still the best deal around even compared to the states.....as I wouldn't shoot tula ammo out of ANYTHING.....I buy a case every 2 months of the stuff whether there is a sale or not
    they get wolf ammo for $200-250/1000 for wolf ammo, and there's lots of other brands too. $419 is good for Canada, but no, it is not better than the states.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVoid View Post
    You might want to hold on to it as a collectable, as factory is gone. Luhansk is in Russian enclave now. If that's LCW ammo you are referring to.
    I have LCW 9mm and LCW (Dominion) 7.62x39, both good stuff and good price, those days are gone now
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by p.Rundle View Post
    they get wolf ammo for $200-250/1000 for wolf ammo, and there's lots of other brands too. $419 is good for Canada, but no, it is not better than the states.
    Let's just say it's 250$ USD per 1000

250$ × .30 = 75$ (USD to CAD)
    250$ + 75$ = 325$ CAD
    325$ ×.13$ = 42.25$ ( TAX )
    325$ + 42.25$ = 367.25$ CAD

You are at 367.25$ CAD all in for 1000 wolf from America
    It's still a better deal at can am when there isn't a sale on this ammo And you get 1200 rounds too

And you don't gotta run the risk of running into a pre border checkpoint and being arrested in the USA for unauthorized possession of ammunitin and loose everything (worst case scenario)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234