Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Issue with PSA AR15 in 7.62x39

hello,

I have the same rig with the same problem, tried everything, what I do now is run Russian corrosive ammo, never had an issue since then, yes its more effort to clean at least i see whats wearing out.

Quote Originally Posted by espresso604 View Post
    hello,

I have the same rig with the same problem, tried everything, what I do now is run Russian corrosive ammo, never had an issue since then, yes its more effort to clean at least i see whats wearing out.
    Have you tried adding an o ring along with the new ejector spring? I had same issue-different product and that resolved it

We have ordered some extra BCG for warranty purposes, they will be in January's export.

Have a great evening.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I added a TNA bolt to my x39 10.5 upper, it’s fixed and running great for the time being.

I’ll be sending a couple NFG bcg’s back.

For future problems like this.

Check the mags also. X39 mags are fiddly. Pistol mags work, for the xcr.

I had one in 9mm and the barrel was not installed properly. Fixed all my problems.

I also thought it might be mags until I changed the bolt, good thing for this thread or I would still be chasing my tail. Lol

Dude,

As a few posters have pointed out - you are having issues with your EJECTOR.

1. You have stated that the case is pulled out of the chamber - this indicates your extractor is working.

2. If your bolt carrier is not cycling all the way back when firing this could also indicate an issue (like wrong buffer weight or wrong buffer spring). However the fact that a new round is picked up leads me to believe that that is not the problem.

So as others have suggested, check your ejector for proper operation. I find pushing on it to see that it has strong resistance but still moves in and out smoothly does the trick. Not very scientific, but this works. If there is binding or stickiness there is likely some brass filings that have made there way into the ejector housing on the bolt.

I have been playing with two of these for a while now they seem fine but don’t function. It’s a known problem at this point.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    You can screw around with the ejector/extractor etc until you are blue in the face.

If you want to get sh!t done, do the following:

- get a section of cleaning rod and stick a .223 chamber brush on the end.
    - chuck the other end in a cordless drill.
    - take the chamber brush and wrap it with some Brillo pad.
    - dump some CLP into you chamber followed by the chamber brush and run it on high for a couple of minutes.
    - mop out the barrel and chamber.
    - take your bolt carrier group apart.
    - ditch the bolt and replace it with an LMT enhanced bolt with beavertail extractor.

You’re all done - happy shooting!
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast