Thread: Equipment exchange

Equipment exchange

I have been trying to get approved for the buying and selling bit on here. I started the process in January maybe earlier. I missed the intro post so I posted one. It's been a fee weeks now and still no reply.
    How long did it take for you?

There is no set time, the admins want to see people who participate in the Forum discussions first and foremost,, please think of this as a community of gun lovers first, with the bonus of a trustworthy equipment exchange for the most part.
    By participating, people get to know you, trust is built, and this reduces the chance of being scammed greatly.
    Fastest way to get approved is by getting your post count up and participating in the forum discussions. Sad reality for some, gun forum FIRST, EE far behind. Hope this helps you to understand the wait, you joined in January and haven't posted at all, most guys here probably wouldn't deal with you for a while at this point.
    The only good lefty is a Stag Arms lefty

Becoming a some what familiar name in these forums (General, off-topic) will help get things rolling. Unfortunately Off topic threads/posts don't count towards your post count...
    A 12 gauge, a 20 gauge, a Glock, 1911, M70A....... and a Hi-Point..... what a crowd!

Thanks for your advice that wasn't explained to me when I signed up I'll be posting and replying to get things rolling. I'm sure I'll learn a thing or too.

Im also having trouble getting into the EE ! Ive been told its the best place to buy and sell used firearms from a trustworthy place!