Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old Stock Blow Out Thread @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Old Stock Blow Out Thread @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Over the years we have over-ordered some stuff, been shipped wrong product, made huge runs of things that haven't all sold, found some stuff and on and on. Since we have grown so much in the last couple of years, and are finding it hard to find any empty shelf space to put new product, we need to have a virtual 'yard sale' on some product. I would rather sell it at a loss than throw it out so it will be all added here slowly.

First up, UTG CNC'd aluminum forends for the Mossberg 500 shotgun. They also used to make these for the Remington 870, one of which I have on a gun and absolutely love it. Rock solid feel to them. We were listing them on the site for $45 but I am blowing them out now for $17.99.

Found here :

https://dlaskarms.com/products/utg-m...-metal-forearm

Hit the drop down menu on the right of the screen to add a rail set for only $12 more !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Nice, I would like one of these with rails but if you have other things coming, I want to save shipping, if I buy now can you hold it, just in case there are other items I would like?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Well.....how about a 2 day sale on the 80% anodized lowers ? I just made them the same price as the non-anodized units if you use code : '80%' when you check out. Good until noon on Thursday.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

VZ 58 mags?

What about if I add on a ordnance group 37mm bottom loading launcher kit, any sales?
    Last edited by kyle11; 05-17-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Well.....how about a 2 day sale on the 80% anodized lowers ? I just made them the same price as the non-anodized units if you use code : '80%' when you check out. Good until noon on Thursday.
    Sorry, I'm a dummy. I can't find the 80% anodized lowers on your website. I could only find anodized lower/upper 80% combo at $279 vs. the non-anodized upper 80% lower at $249. Is the sale for the upper/lower at $249 with the code?

Look under the 80% AR-15 lower 7075-T6 forging right beside the 80% combo, there is a dropdown menu inside to select non-anodized or anodized.
    I aim to misbehave

Quote Originally Posted by Z06corvette View Post
    Look under the 80% AR-15 lower 7075-T6 forging right beside the 80% combo, there is a dropdown menu inside to select non-anodized or anodized.
    Got it. Thanks for the steer. Like I said, I'm a dummy....

Can the cnc aliminium forend for mossberg 500 fit for the mossberg 590?
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Quote Originally Posted by pedja View Post
    Can the cnc aliminium forend for mossberg 500 fit for the mossberg 590?
    Also wondering this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast