CZ EVO Scorpion Aftermarket Parts Are Here! Apex Tactical & Shooters Element!

ctcs

Expired Business Member
Apex Tactical Ambi Safety Set for the CZ Scorpion

The Apex Safety Lever Set for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 adds additional width over the standard factory safety, allowing for more positive leverage during engagement or disengagement. The Safety Levers are made from 6061 aluminum, hardcoat anodized black, with a machined indicator line.

$64.99

Apex Tactical Optimized Grip for CZ Scorpion

The Apex Optimized Grip for the CZ Scorpion EVO 3 S1 fits both the pistol and carbine, and optimized grip angle improves overall ergonomics when compared to the factory grip. Requires 3mm Allen wrench to install.

$34.99

Shooters Element CZ Scorpion EVO 3 Reduced Weight Trigger Spring Kit

The HB Industry spring kit provides a 5.5lb trigger pull (down from 9.0+ lbs factory trigger). Simply remove your factory trigger and disconnector springs (#63 and #50 respectively on the factory parts diagram) and replace them with our application specific trigger and disconnector springs. Both springs in the kit must be used together. Gunsmith installation is recommended, but not required.

$19.99

Shooters Element CZ Scorpion Extended Magazine Release - Black

This drop in extended magazine release for your CZ Scorpion EVO3 improves on the factory magazine release and gives you an extended paddle under the trigger guard. With extended and curved paddle, mag changes can be accomplished by activating the release with the shooters weak hand and thumb from either side of the weapon. Simply grab the magazine and the extended tab with your thumb and strip the mag out of your CZ Scorpion EVO3 S1 or A1. This type of mag change is similar to an AK or MP5 magazine change or tactical reload (Admin Reload).

$64.99

Shooters Element CZ Scorpion Flat Trigger

The CZ Scorpion EVO III is a great pistol caliber carbine/pistol. However there's a few improvements most shooters see the need for after shooting it for the first time. Mainly the trigger, at 10lbs of pull weight or higher it's a bit to overcome for even the most experienced shooters. Because of this Shooters Element has developed a solution for the problem with our enhanced flat trigger.

$54.99

Shooters Element CZ Scorpion EVO 3 Improved Charging Handle

While the charging system of the CZ Scorpion EVO III is unique and let’s admit, fun to use especially when the bolt is held open like the famous MP5 and other great HK guns, the handle is a bit on the small side. This can lead to a number of issues for users as some will grade knuckles on the integrated Picatinny rails and some will feel the smaller size of the charging handle won't give an adequate purchase on the handle and may find it uncomfortable to charge the weapon or difficult in high stress scenarios (defensive or competitive).

$79.99

May wanna bring in the drill bit kit too. Since all the evo coming in will have the welded trigger pack.

Some 2015 models may or may not have a welded trigger pack. All 2016 and on will have the welded trigger pack.

Cz usa is swapping out trigger for US owners, dunno CZ canada will or not. But seeing how the drill bit kit is so cheap, i dont want to wait a few weeks to swap it out

Cause its probably from irg. There will be a mix of 2015-2016 coming in from the distributors and all 2016 and on will have the welded pack.

For an extra 20$ for the drill and screw, i am just gonna buy it just in case, pretty pointless and useless as is when i have the trigger and spring but cant put it in. Woest part is i already have the trigger and spring but the gun is nowhere close to wolverine's door step. Hell, it probably havent even left the factory yet

Cause its probably from irg. There will be a mix of 2015-2016 coming in from the distributors and all 2016 and on will have the welded pack.

Build date of my scorpion is 2017, from my understanding all of IRG carbines were produced 2017 (not sure on pistol variants.) I will confirm if I have a welded pack in the following days.

Any possibility of an "all in one" package including all of the aftermarket items you have listed at a discounted price?

T

Quote from hb website..

"Do you need to remove the welded trigger pack from your 2015-2017 CZ Scorpion EVO S1 pistol/carbine? We have you covered. This kit includes the correct drill bit and a replacement screw. Please see the video below for a step by step tutorial on how to identify a welded trigger pack and how to remove the welded screw."

I've got the drill bit kit from HB Industries available. BNIB. Bought without checking if it was needed. PM if interested so not to hijack this thread.

Back
Top Bottom