Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CZ EVO Scorpion Aftermarket Parts Are Here! Apex Tactical & Shooters Element!

Cause its probably from irg. There will be a mix of 2015-2016 coming in from the distributors and all 2016 and on will have the welded pack.

For an extra 20$ for the drill and screw, i am just gonna buy it just in case, pretty pointless and useless as is when i have the trigger and spring but cant put it in. Woest part is i already have the trigger and spring but the gun is nowhere close to wolverine's door step. Hell, it probably havent even left the factory yet

I was under the impression that all the new guns were unwelded and the older models were welded. Mine is most definitely a latest gen gun.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sky52 View Post
    Cause its probably from irg. There will be a mix of 2015-2016 coming in from the distributors and all 2016 and on will have the welded pack.
    Build date of my scorpion is 2017, from my understanding all of IRG carbines were produced 2017 (not sure on pistol variants.) I will confirm if I have a welded pack in the following days.

Any possibility of an "all in one" package including all of the aftermarket items you have listed at a discounted price?

T

Quote from hb website..

"Do you need to remove the welded trigger pack from your 2015-2017 CZ Scorpion EVO S1 pistol/carbine? We have you covered. This kit includes the correct drill bit and a replacement screw. Please see the video below for a step by step tutorial on how to identify a welded trigger pack and how to remove the welded screw."

I've got the drill bit kit from HB Industries available. BNIB. Bought without checking if it was needed. PM if interested so not to hijack this thread.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Tagged

Any ETA on restocking these parts?
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Quote Originally Posted by CobraGuy View Post
    Any ETA on restocking these parts?
    Also interested.......
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

any 10rd mag soon?

Expired Business Member
    New HB parts coming this week. Sorry, we're not working on any pistol mags at the moment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast