Thread: Sylvestre Sporting Goods - Excellent Service

Sylvestre Sporting Goods - Excellent Service

I had a problem with my Volquartsen pistol. It would not cycle SV ammunition and some magazines were very difficult to extract. VQ offered to send a new bolt, but I had to return the old one first. Turns out that neither Canada Post nor any courier company would knowingly ship a gun part to the U.S.

Eventually I contacted Sylvester Sporting Goods, which is listed as an international distributor on the VQ web page. Todd, of SSG, immediately replied and assured me that he would take care of it. It took a while because the shipment from VQ was very slow in arriving. In the interim I emailed Todd several times and he always wrote back right away to advise me of the progress. Since there's little, if any, profit in this kind of warranty service, it would have been easy for SSG to ignore this problem. But Todd stayed right on it and maintained prompt contact all along. I think that kind of good work deserves public acknowledgement.

BTW, the new bolt basically resolved the problems. Magazines eject cleanly and cycling is much improved. The gun is still a bit picky about some brands of ammunition, but no more so now than many .22 semis.
    We shelled the Turks from 9 to 11: and then, being Sunday, had Divine Service.
    Royal Navy report to the Admiralty, Gallipoli,1915

I am in the middle of a transaction with Todd at Sylvester right now and all I can say is he has gone way above and beyond what anyone else has ever done for me involving a firearms purchase.
    I am totally impressed and I will write a full review and report on the top quality and professionalism that I have received, once I get my new gun, I’m excited!
    So far, even before delivery, I am speechless with the service already!

keith