Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: M&P 15 Sport 2 Rifles Shipping!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    I really hope the US manf keep filling the Cdn market with quality AR's at great prices.

Now if we can get them off the Restricted list after the next election, they can become as ubiquitous as the Lee Enfield is.
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    I really hope the US manf keep filling the Cdn market with quality AR's at great prices.
    Once these are sold through they will go up in price. They are selling them at a loss, and they will not produce more at this price. They will cut back production to what the market will buy.

The transfers are taking very very long. We have 30 rifles sitting in transfers and we are only averaging 2 approvals per day. Thats including guns that have been in transfers for over a week. If you did not already have your reference number (we emailed these out last week) can you email info@frontierfirearms.ca. Provide your order number and name. No PM's.

Do you have any magpul ctr's in stock?

Given my luck with the paperwork gods I'll be waiting forever. Good to see it's moving along if slowly.

The transfers are finally moving again. We had 16 approved today and 8 yesterday.

Got the email and it's on the way, Thanks Frontier!! Definitely not your problem to get them outbound!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234