Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Why IRUNGUNS advertises in USD...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinbad View Post
    What are you talking about? Yes they are.
    No they aren't.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by fluidmax View Post
    No they aren't.
    They've been discontinued for Canada starting April 2017, all current cards are grandfathered. Not sure if they are renewable since I'm at least 3 years away from worrying about that.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/custom...deId=201516220

Quote Originally Posted by chillyrabbit View Post
    They've been discontinued for Canada starting April 2017, all current cards are grandfathered. Not sure if they are renewable since I'm at least 3 years away from worrying about that.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/custom...deId=201516220
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    As the majority of our business is in the US and www.irunguns.com services both countries it is not an easy request to advertise in Canadian funds.

1. The customer would be pretty upset if he or she purchased off our site from an ad that was 2 months old only to find out that they were charged an additional 4 to 6% because of the exchange rate changing from when the ad was posted to when he or she actually made the purchase.

2. The other problem in that is that we do charge in USD and different credit cards have different exchange rates that they charge the customer. The best option is to get an Amazon Credit Card as they do not pad the exchange rate when the currency is converted.

3. If IRUNGUNS was to advertise in Canadian funds it would never be accurate because of the heavy fluctuations in the currency. The easiest way to find the current exchange is to google "US to Canadian funds" and a currency calculator will pop up.

I hope that helps

Attachment 100395
    you don't have to explain yourself to the whiners... they will only find something else to whine about.

Guess I got in under the wire because I have one. Strictly for US purchases and when I buy off Amazon

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678