Thread: Excellent Service

Excellent Service

Have just received my new Smith & Wesson (8 days from order to my door for restricted) and in time for long weekend

Do yourselves a favor if considering buying online, these guys have the communication skills some other companies are lacking.
    It is the little things, there was no issues with this order however just from the email chain you could see they are interested in solving any issues that may pop up.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy17 View Post
    Have just received my new Smith & Wesson (8 days from order to my door for restricted) and in time for long weekend

Do yourselves a favor if considering buying online, these guys have the communication skills some other companies are lacking.
    It is the little things, there was no issues with this order however just from the email chain you could see they are interested in solving any issues that may pop up.

Thanks again.
    Thank you for your kind words, all of us here do try hard to set a very high standard of customer service, it usually all goes well. Occasional despite our best efforts things go "pear shaped" and when they go "pear shaped" "Murphy" really ensures we do a good job even at that!

Enjoy the long weekend with your new purchase.