Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 Pre-Order!!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

Vortex Strike Eagle 1-8x24 Pre-Order!!

Brand new from Vortex Optics for 2017!!! The Strike Eagle 1-8x24 Rifle scope!!
    We are accepting pre-orders now, shoot us an E-mail or give us a call to get on the list today! We should be seeing these sometime in May-June hopefully.

This optic is going to be sitting pretty at $659.00 plus shipping and tax.

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverineSupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Looking for a fast, intuitive and versatile optic to maximize the performance of your AR at a price that will leave you feeling like you ripped us off? Take a look at the all-new Strike Eagle 1-8x24. With a true 1x on the low end of its 8x zoom, the Strike Eagle 1-8x24 intrinsically adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters engage targets from point-blank out to extended ranges. Home defense, competition, recreational shooting, feral hog “removal” and any task between - This scope is up for whatever you throw at it. The NEW AR-BDC2 reticle subtends with popular .556 cartridges. Center target dot with surrounding halo promotes instinctually fast target acquisition and shot execution.
    Last edited by Wolverine .303; 03-21-2017 at 04:41 PM.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Regular
    Any pics of the reticle ?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by idunno1987 View Post
    Any pics of the reticle ?
    Working on it! Once i have it I will post it!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Zedbra's Avatar
    I just picked up a new 1-6 Strike Eagle for just over $400 - not sure that extra 2x magnification is worth the 50% increase. I found this about the reticle:

Vortex claims a true-1x power on the low-end of the Strike Eagle 1-8 power scope, allowing for increased speed in the acquisition of close range targets. The new 1-8x Strike Eagle scope will use a new AR-BDC2 reticle which is similar to the AR-BDC reticle used in the 1-6 power version of the Strike Eagle. Vortex announcement states that the AR-BDC2 reticle sensibly utilizes subtensions that match the ballistics of the most popular AR-15 caliber, 5.56 NATO. The AR-BDC2 reticle also features a center target dot with a surrounding halo that allows for fast targeting at the lower power range of this optic.

Quote Originally Posted by Zedbra View Post
    I just picked up a new 1-6 Strike Eagle for just over $400 - not sure that extra 2x magnification is worth the 50% increase.

New or used? Where? I need to know for science...

an 8x scope would be sweet tho.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    I have heard the old 1-6 was pretty fish-eyed, is the new one better in that respect?
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    I have heard the old 1-6 was pretty fish-eyed, is the new one better in that respect?

What do you mean by fish eyed? I own the 1-6 and its a decent scope for what you pay.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by skatemike77 View Post
    What do you mean by fish eyed? I own the 1-6 and its a decent scope for what you pay.
    You know how a go pro video looks, compared to a normal video shot with a phone or camcorder? Kinda like that.

Honestly I have zero experience with them, just something I've seen online more than once...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

BANNED
    You know how a go pro video looks, compared to a normal video shot with a phone or camcorder? Like that.
    True. I honestly have not noticed that at all. I will pay more close attention to it next time i look thru her

CGN Regular
    You heard wrong. Its a great 1x with no weirdness about the view at all, and the 6 is nice too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast