Thread: Unable to post photos

Unable to post photos

Tried to post using photobucket and when I tried to paste on tags it says it is too long error
    I also notice that I am not allowed to post attachments which I assume the photos are
    It says the [image code on]
    How do I go about posting attachments
    I did not seem to have trouble posting photos in the past
    Very frustrating
    Thanks

Greater Metropolitan Kemptville, People's Republic of Ontario, Occupied Canada and Cottonwood, ##
    I have the same issue but trying to upload photos to an EE post from my icloud account. Only about 1 out of 4 seems to upload.
    Stripped of pretensions, a crime is anything that a group in power chooses to prohibit - Freda Adler (abbreviated)
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke
    NFA, CSSA, NRA Life, ICORE, IDPA, AZ CCW, AZCDL. You can never get enough training...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mount Sweetness's Avatar
    It sounds like you are copying the wrong link from photobucket

For Sale: 22 Hornet brass and dies.
    PM me please

I found the easiest way to upload pics on here is from FLIKR. I use my account solely for that purpose. Mike C.
    CCFR Member.
    NRA Member.
    Proud owner of a S&W 500, S&W 460V, and a S&W 629...yes I love my wheelguns.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Juster's Avatar

Just use imgur, it is really easy.
    Instead of being troubled by what is really evil, people make a big fuss over what is merely conventionally evil. -Diogenes

Greater Metropolitan Kemptville, People's Republic of Ontario, Occupied Canada and Cottonwood, ##
    What puzzles me is that some photos will upload and others not. They were taken with the same camera and one right after the other then stored on my icloud drive for windows. This is the Gunnutz "direct upload from computer", not a link to a holding website like photobucket
    Stripped of pretensions, a crime is anything that a group in power chooses to prohibit - Freda Adler (abbreviated)
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing - Edmund Burke
    NFA, CSSA, NRA Life, ICORE, IDPA, AZ CCW, AZCDL. You can never get enough training...