IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

Because it's laser will you be able to do it one rounded or curved surfaces? and will you be able to engrave a knurled type surface or will it have to be smooth to be engraved?

Because it's laser will you be able to do it one rounded or curved surfaces? and will you be able to engrave a knurled type surface or will it have to be smooth to be engraved?

Yes we can do rounded surfaces, as well as stippled. We will post some pictures in the next couple weeks so everyone can see what it's capable of before we offer this service to customers.

Can you engrave a slide from a norinco 1911 and what kind od prices for lettering and emblems? Thanks.
I have been looking for someone to do this for 2 years and no one can, I have asked here twice and every time someone says they know a place, it turns out to be a dead end or they can do aluminum and plastic, soft metal etc.

Whats the point. Probably cost more than your norinco used on the EE forums. Spend the money on a firearm you plan to keep for life and possibly pass down to family

Whats the point. Probably cost more than your norinco used on the EE forums. Spend the money on a firearm you plan to keep for life and possibly pass down to family
Love this 1911, if I want to improve or replace anything, there are thousands of aftermarket parts, but I will have the very hard steel of the Norc 1911 and the engraving of my choice! So far I don't want to change a thing, it works like a top! Oh yes, I have 3 of them to pass down to my boys!

Yes we can do rounded surfaces, as well as stippled. We will post some pictures in the next couple weeks so everyone can see what it's capable of before we offer this service to customers.

Awesome. I'm between a couple muzzle devices right now and being able to get it custom engraved may be a decision maker for me.

One other question I have is are you going to have an inventory of parts like dust covers to be customized or will we be required to ship the parts to you?

Can you give me a ideal of cost & how long to do my SKS rifle ? it's in perfect shape not fired yet and a un referb'd model. Looking at a full ( from receiver to barrel tip ) scroll work or ivy leaf idea inc gas tube

Engraving work being done in US or Canada?

The custom engraving will be done in Canada this will allow us to offer Custom Engraving on products you currently own. We are currently working on a very competitive pricing program on everything that IRUNGUNS sells which will be posted in the coming weeks. The only limitation is your imagination.

View attachment 100884

The custom engraving will be done in Canada this will allow us to offer Custom Engraving on products you currently own. We are currently working on a very competitive pricing program on everything that IRUNGUNS sells which will be posted in the coming weeks. The only limitation is your imagination.

View attachment 100884

I use that image as my avatar for other boards. Way to make me lust after that AR :p

Back
Top Bottom