IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

We are in the process of looking into blank forged lowers with no markings whatsoever. We will keep everyone in the loop....

This could be what I'm looking for as I was just about to equip to engrave my corporate logo on some corporate swag EDC folders that I've already purchased to gift to my favorite clients. If multiple depths are possible that would be fantastic as that might allow me to colorize one feature of the logo with some type of an enamel.

This could be what I'm looking for as I was just about to equip to engrave my corporate logo on some corporate swag EDC folders that I've already purchased to gift to my favorite clients. If multiple depths are possible that would be fantastic as that might allow me to colorize one feature of the logo with some type of an enamel.

Yes, we can do deep engraving like the example. We will start this service the beginning of July.
View attachment 100965
View attachment 100966

Ok, I understand there will be a small premium if the item isn't from you, no problem, so how do we start the process? I would like to send in a 1911 slide with some pics and descriptions of what I would like! It's not elaborate at all but I would love to get things underway for the beginning of July!
Thanks for starting this, you are the first in Canada to do it!

Ok, I understand there will be a small premium if the item isn't from you, no problem, so how do we start the process? I would like to send in a 1911 slide with some pics and descriptions of what I would like! It's not elaborate at all but I would love to get things underway for the beginning of July!
Thanks for starting this, you are the first in Canada to do it!

Please forward your pictures and a description of what you would like done to engraving@irunguns.ca Please also include your contact information.

Is there an ETA on turnaround for emails sent to that address?

My apologizes the person looking after the custom engraving has been out of the country training on the laser and will respond to you on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

Back
Top Bottom