Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

CGN Regular
    can i have an AR lower printed with a picture of Turdeau,with the caption,Libtard approved,.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Want...
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

This is awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Because it's laser will you be able to do it one rounded or curved surfaces? and will you be able to engrave a knurled type surface or will it have to be smooth to be engraved?

Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    can i have an AR lower printed with a picture of Turdeau,with the caption,Libtard approved,.
    Me too please.

Quote Originally Posted by rkm456 View Post
    Because it's laser will you be able to do it one rounded or curved surfaces? and will you be able to engrave a knurled type surface or will it have to be smooth to be engraved?
    Yes we can do rounded surfaces, as well as stippled. We will post some pictures in the next couple weeks so everyone can see what it's capable of before we offer this service to customers.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Can you engrave a slide from a norinco 1911 and what kind od prices for lettering and emblems? Thanks.
    I have been looking for someone to do this for 2 years and no one can, I have asked here twice and every time someone says they know a place, it turns out to be a dead end or they can do aluminum and plastic, soft metal etc.

Whats the point. Probably cost more than your norinco used on the EE forums. Spend the money on a firearm you plan to keep for life and possibly pass down to family

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by sunjeep24 View Post
    Whats the point. Probably cost more than your norinco used on the EE forums. Spend the money on a firearm you plan to keep for life and possibly pass down to family
    Love this 1911, if I want to improve or replace anything, there are thousands of aftermarket parts, but I will have the very hard steel of the Norc 1911 and the engraving of my choice! So far I don't want to change a thing, it works like a top! Oh yes, I have 3 of them to pass down to my boys!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

BANNED
    I like the "pull to start" charge handles! No step on snek would be cool to have somewhere too.

Canadian flag ejection port ?
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.