Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

Quote Originally Posted by play.soccer View Post
    I like the "pull to start" charge handles! No step on snek would be cool to have somewhere too.
    x2 on no step on snek

Quote Originally Posted by neoconfection View Post
    x2 on no step on snek
    x3 no step

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Yes we can do rounded surfaces, as well as stippled. We will post some pictures in the next couple weeks so everyone can see what it's capable of before we offer this service to customers.
    Awesome. I'm between a couple muzzle devices right now and being able to get it custom engraved may be a decision maker for me.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    One other question I have is are you going to have an inventory of parts like dust covers to be customized or will we be required to ship the parts to you?

Can you give me a ideal of cost & how long to do my SKS rifle ? it's in perfect shape not fired yet and a un referb'd model. Looking at a full ( from receiver to barrel tip ) scroll work or ivy leaf idea inc gas tube
    My bus ticket to hell was bought and paid for long ago, just waiting for the driver to finish his coffee & cigarette so we can get this show on the road.

CGN Regular
    Engraving work being done in US or Canada?
    My posts are my views, don't be offended if they do not match. I also do not allow anyone to quote, or state my views (as my views) without my direct permission.
    Я хочу винтовку

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by suberman View Post
    This? And price??
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Quote Originally Posted by suberman View Post
    The custom engraving will be done in Canada this will allow us to offer Custom Engraving on products you currently own. We are currently working on a very competitive pricing program on everything that IRUNGUNS sells which will be posted in the coming weeks. The only limitation is your imagination.

Attachment 100884

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    The custom engraving will be done in Canada this will allow us to offer Custom Engraving on products you currently own. We are currently working on a very competitive pricing program on everything that IRUNGUNS sells which will be posted in the coming weeks. The only limitation is your imagination.

Attachment 100884
    I use that image as my avatar for other boards. Way to make me lust after that AR :P

BANNED
    I like it, but between my safe and occasional rough handling, I don't think it would look as good as the years go by.

Cool though...