CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

  1. #41
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edmonton Region, AB
    Posts
    243
    Do you have a relatively blank stripped lower available? Ideally one without selector markings even?

    Obviously a serial number and manufacturer would to remain on the lower.

  2. #42
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    We are in the process of looking into blank forged lowers with no markings whatsoever. We will keep everyone in the loop....


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  3. #43
    CGN frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,179
    This could be what I'm looking for as I was just about to equip to engrave my corporate logo on some corporate swag EDC folders that I've already purchased to gift to my favorite clients. If multiple depths are possible that would be fantastic as that might allow me to colorize one feature of the logo with some type of an enamel.

  4. #44
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    This could be what I'm looking for as I was just about to equip to engrave my corporate logo on some corporate swag EDC folders that I've already purchased to gift to my favorite clients. If multiple depths are possible that would be fantastic as that might allow me to colorize one feature of the logo with some type of an enamel.
    Yes, we can do deep engraving like the example. We will start this service the beginning of July.
    Name:  gun-lower-engraving.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  43.6 KB
    Name:  receiver 4.jpg
Views: 626
Size:  39.6 KB


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  5. #45
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    6,352
    Ok, I understand there will be a small premium if the item isn't from you, no problem, so how do we start the process? I would like to send in a 1911 slide with some pics and descriptions of what I would like! It's not elaborate at all but I would love to get things underway for the beginning of July!
    Thanks for starting this, you are the first in Canada to do it!

    " Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

  6. #46
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Ok, I understand there will be a small premium if the item isn't from you, no problem, so how do we start the process? I would like to send in a 1911 slide with some pics and descriptions of what I would like! It's not elaborate at all but I would love to get things underway for the beginning of July!
    Thanks for starting this, you are the first in Canada to do it!
    Please forward your pictures and a description of what you would like done to engraving@irunguns.ca Please also include your contact information.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  7. #47
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Posts
    6,352
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Please forward your pictures and a description of what you would like done to engraving@irunguns.ca Please also include your contact information.
    Awesome, Thankyou!

    " Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

  8. #48
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Edmonton Region, AB
    Posts
    243
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Please forward your pictures and a description of what you would like done to engraving@irunguns.ca Please also include your contact information.
    Is there an ETA on turnaround for emails sent to that address?

  9. #49
    Business Member IRUNGUNS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Botts View Post
    Is there an ETA on turnaround for emails sent to that address?
    My apologizes the person looking after the custom engraving has been out of the country training on the laser and will respond to you on Monday.

    Have a great weekend.


    Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

    The IRUNGUNS Team

    www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com
    www.irunguns.rocks

  10. #50
    CGN Regular
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    104
    Man I'm definitely in! Been waiting like a million years on Motiuk for engraving and I still don't know what's going on!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •