Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

^ Wondering the same thing. I would love a revolver done

Looks awesome

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    Cool.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

Very nice, yes the Laser is capable of detailed engraving like the picture shown although to be honest we are not at point where I would want to take that on. One of the biggest obstacles is engraving on rounded surfaces.

We will post some pictures of our current projects in the near future.

Have a great weekend!!!

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

A few of the custom requests that were engraved for a number of our customers.

Attachment 123146Attachment 123147Attachment 123148Attachment 123149Attachment 123150Attachment 123151
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-10-2017 at 01:41 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

So website up yet for the engraving? Want to do the back of a slide cap on a m&p

We are currently working on launching a complete new platform for the Canadian market which will include the custom engraving, final bata testing is currently underway. Please email engraving@irunguns.ca and they will make it happen.

have a great evening.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Fair enough. However, would a revolver with 'squared' features be acceptable?

I have a Mateba inbound, and I am compiling a list of those who can engrave such a firearm.

Cheers!

~ Tom

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Very nice, yes the Laser is capable of detailed engraving like the picture shown although to be honest we are not at point where I would want to take that on. One of the biggest obstacles is engraving on rounded surfaces.

We will post some pictures of our current projects in the near future.

Have a great weekend!!!

Good morning Tom, yes we can definitely do that up for you. Please send us an idea of what images you want to use to engraving@irunguns.ca

Thanks and have a great morning...

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by 7offsuit2 View Post
    Fair enough. However, would a revolver with 'squared' features be acceptable?

I have a Mateba inbound, and I am compiling a list of those who can engrave such a firearm.

Cheers!

~ Tom

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com