Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Custom engraving... A sneak peek at what's to come...

CGN Regular
    Do you have a relatively blank stripped lower available? Ideally one without selector markings even?

Obviously a serial number and manufacturer would to remain on the lower.

We are in the process of looking into blank forged lowers with no markings whatsoever. We will keep everyone in the loop....

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN frequent flyer
    This could be what I'm looking for as I was just about to equip to engrave my corporate logo on some corporate swag EDC folders that I've already purchased to gift to my favorite clients. If multiple depths are possible that would be fantastic as that might allow me to colorize one feature of the logo with some type of an enamel.

Quote Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
    This could be what I'm looking for as I was just about to equip to engrave my corporate logo on some corporate swag EDC folders that I've already purchased to gift to my favorite clients. If multiple depths are possible that would be fantastic as that might allow me to colorize one feature of the logo with some type of an enamel.
    Yes, we can do deep engraving like the example. We will start this service the beginning of July.
    Attachment 100965
    Attachment 100966

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Ok, I understand there will be a small premium if the item isn't from you, no problem, so how do we start the process? I would like to send in a 1911 slide with some pics and descriptions of what I would like! It's not elaborate at all but I would love to get things underway for the beginning of July!
    Thanks for starting this, you are the first in Canada to do it!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Ok, I understand there will be a small premium if the item isn't from you, no problem, so how do we start the process? I would like to send in a 1911 slide with some pics and descriptions of what I would like! It's not elaborate at all but I would love to get things underway for the beginning of July!
    Thanks for starting this, you are the first in Canada to do it!
    Please forward your pictures and a description of what you would like done to engraving@irunguns.ca Please also include your contact information.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Please forward your pictures and a description of what you would like done to engraving@irunguns.ca Please also include your contact information.
    Awesome, Thankyou!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Is there an ETA on turnaround for emails sent to that address?

Quote Originally Posted by Botts View Post
    Is there an ETA on turnaround for emails sent to that address?
    My apologizes the person looking after the custom engraving has been out of the country training on the laser and will respond to you on Monday.

Have a great weekend.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Man I'm definitely in! Been waiting like a million years on Motiuk for engraving and I still don't know what's going on!