AR15 firearms and parts - pistols and rifles special sale

Sorry to repeat my self - but it works. Once you have placed an order for a restricted firearm watch for a follow up email for the transfer.

We can ship these firearms anywhere in Canada - no charge to the purchaser as long as the purchase is $300 +. Once you have made a purchase watch your emails for questions regarding the transfer.

We are able to send firearms to any address in Canada that Canada Post will deliver to. If your order is $300 or more the freight is free - this applies to all non explosive orders.

Couple of questions... The stock pics on your site looks like the SPR (standard charger) has an 18" barrel. Can you post actual pics of the SPR with the 16" barrel?

Also... The side-charger SPR pics show a brake, but the description says A2 flash hider. Which is correct?

Thanks!

Couple of questions... The stock pics on your site looks like the SPR (standard charger) has an 18" barrel. Can you post actual pics of the SPR with the 16" barrel?

Also... The side-charger SPR pics show a brake, but the description says A2 flash hider. Which is correct?

Thanks!

The SPR standard charge "T handle" has a 16" barrel and an A2 flash hider.
The side charged SPR comes with an ASA brake.

Do the ASA side charging uppers use a standard AR BCG, or a proprietary one?

It is a standard carrier. To make the side charge system work there is a small groove cut into the front on the side. If you wanted to cut the groove we could supply you with the drawing from American Spirit Arms.

We are getting low on inventory for some of these models. After you make a purchase please watch your email account for follow up questions.

A couple of people have asked me - if I buy a firearm and $100 worth of ammo do I get free freight?
The short answer is yes. We will ship the firearm separate from the ammunition but we will pay the freight on both shipments.

Back
Top Bottom