Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Serbu BFG-50A Rifle in Stock @ Dlask Arms Corp.

Just got 2 more of these in stock and ready to go. Have most of the accessories as well ; mags, mono-pods, spare parts, armorer's tools etc.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    To anyone that is hesitating, unsure as to the practicality, or the cost, or the comfort, or the care and feeding of such a firearm. Stop. Life is too short. I took delivery of my Serbu BFG-50A just before Christmas. It's better than I could have imagined and it is surprisingly comfortable to shoot. I have 50 BMG bolt guns and the Serbu is much nicer to shoot. I have had it out multiple times and each time its hard to put it back in the case at the end of the day...I can't say that, even for my 50AE Desert Eagle...a couple of mags and I'm good thanks very much, and I feel more beat up after shooting my 16 gauge slightly ahead or slightly behind a flat of clays. The folks at Dlask are stars. Very quick with comms and follow up. There is not much on the internet regarding videos etc on these so no need for endless research. If you are on the fence, jump off and treat yourself.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman.ca View Post
    To anyone that is hesitating, unsure as to the practicality, or the cost, or the comfort, or the care and feeding of such a firearm. Stop. Life is too short. I took delivery of my Serbu BFG-50A just before Christmas. It's better than I could have imagined and it is surprisingly comfortable to shoot. I have 50 BMG bolt guns and the Serbu is much nicer to shoot. I have had it out multiple times and each time its hard to put it back in the case at the end of the day...I can't say that, even for my 50AE Desert Eagle...a couple of mags and I'm good thanks very much, and I feel more beat up after shooting my 16 gauge slightly ahead or slightly behind a flat of clays. The folks at Dlask are stars. Very quick with comms and follow up. There is not much on the internet regarding videos etc on these so no need for endless research. If you are on the fence, jump off and treat yourself.
    hows the fit and finish of these rifles, could you take some photos of it in the case it comes with, is there room for extra mags and the armorers kit in the case?
    Aim True, Be Safe and Have a Nice Day, IG @canadianarmschannel

have all the bugs people first reported with ammo etc been worked out? Journey man is yours a recent purchase and functioning properly?

Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    have all the bugs people first reported with ammo etc been worked out? Journey man is yours a recent purchase and functioning properly?

Been wondering this my self

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    Sorry, I don't have time to upload pics but...in response to the above questions. My rifle is a recent purchase Dec 2017 and a recent version. I have had zero issues with it in just under 100 rnds fired. I have used both the American Eagle and Hornady as well as some IWI 50BMG factory loads and they all function the action reliably. The fit and finish is good, better than Norinco but not better than Volquartsen. I would say it is a good value firearm considering price for product. It came in a heavy fitted Plano case (not Pelican). The case has room for 2 extra mags and some accessories including the monopod. The case will fit a scoped rifle with the bipod installed...this is something some manufacturers overlook. The chassis is basic and functional. The bolt and barrel are well machined and robust. No bugs to date...
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Sorry, I don't have time to upload pics but...in response to the above questions. My rifle is a recent purchase Dec 2017 and a recent version. I have had zero issues with it in just under 100 rnds fired. I have used both the American Eagle and Hornady as well as some IWI 50BMG factory loads and they all function the action reliably. The fit and finish is good, better than Norinco but not better than Volquartsen. I would say it is a good value firearm considering price for product. It came in a heavy fitted Plano case (not Pelican). The case has room for 2 extra mags and some accessories including the monopod. The case will fit a scoped rifle with the bipod installed...this is something some manufacturers overlook. The chassis is basic and functional. The bolt and barrel are well machined and robust. No bugs to date...
    thanks for the reply, been really wanting to get one, just been very nervous about spent that much on a rifle.

thank you!

BANNED
    thank you, you helped me make the decision, called Dlask today and bought one of the two, so if anyone is thinking about it you better hurry

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis264 View Post
    thank you, you helped me make the decision, called Dlask today and bought one of the two, so if anyone is thinking about it you better hurry
    Congradulations you will have to give updates once you get it and have taking it to the range. My self I have to at least wait till after income tax time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast