Thread: DLASK ARMS CORP. *TUF-22* (Sterling cerakote numbers)

DLASK ARMS CORP. *TUF-22* (Sterling cerakote numbers)

Leigh, I'm trying to think of a way for us few out of the 100 pre-orders to gather our names/receiver numbers together so it would be more incentive for Dlask to have them cerakoted in your sterling colour. So the idea being that once you have the numbers of the receivers someone could go down the machining line, pick them out, and get them coloured?

I was originally going to make a thread about gathering emails and numbers but I think that would put some guys off of giving some random CGN'er their info.

Does anyone have a suggestion? I'm sure we could spitball some ideas to help them out!

Sure.. make units 000-099 Blued and 100-199 Cerakoted

Once we have them done and ready for sale I will see if there is time to do something like this. While you make it sound simple and hassle free in this post I can assure you it isn't in real life. It may end up that you might have to send it to your preferred Cerakote applicator and ask them to do it as a 1-off for now, sorry.

I promise though I will keep it in mind and will accommodate the request IF possible when the time comes.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Regular
    Tuf-22 ? are u selling the hole gun ? Or a receiver, and how about some pitchers.