Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M-79 Launchers @ Dlask Arms Corp.

I see Exotic Ammo has listed the M-79 as being in stock again. Any chance you guys can bring in some more?

Quote Originally Posted by gutinater View Post
    Im stocked up for 40mm, can you guys bore this out to 40mm smoothbore for $ or perhaps the barrel is too thin?
    You only need to take 1mm off the barrel wall to bring it to M203 40mm specs (a stock Tac-79 barrel is 39.4mm internal diameter). The Tac-79 is designed for WAY higher pressure rounds than an M203 so will have plenty of strength left after shaving the barrel down a bit for shooting M203 spec rounds, but I wouldn't fire any tear gas canister rounds out of it after
    Have fun and safe shooting! **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtygrandpa View Post
    I see Exotic Ammo has listed the M-79 as being in stock again. Any chance you guys can bring in some more?
    Jesus their website is horrendous, does not give warm and fuzzies buying from a site like that haha

Quote Originally Posted by chanrobi View Post
    Jesus their website is horrendous, does not give warm and fuzzies buying from a site like that haha
    They are just a couple of retired folk living in rural Florida. Just be thankful they have a website, lol. Super nice to deal with and honest as the day is long, don't worry about that.

As for us bringing them up we *may* but it will be a few months yet if we do. Not sure if these will still be in stock then or not.
    . .
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    They are just a couple of retired folk living in rural Florida. Just be thankful they have a website, lol. Super nice to deal with and honest as the day is long, don't worry about that.

As for us bringing them up we *may* but it will be a few months yet if we do. Not sure if these will still be in stock then or not.
    . .
    As long as you bring them to Taccom 2020 and I can walk home with one, all good, no rush. Thanks!
    Have fun and safe shooting! **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

As long as you bring them to Taccom 2020 and I can walk home with one, all good, no rush. Thanks!
    Not coming to TACCOM homey, sorry, we are off to Nuremburg for the IWA Outdoor Show instead. Better beer.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not coming to TACCOM homey, sorry, we are off to Nuremburg for the IWA Outdoor Show instead. Better beer.
    Super sad news bro Have a safe trip!

Super sad news bro Have a safe trip!
    One of these days when I have a few weeks without a pressing project to complete I am going to jump on the new KTM and ride across this great country to visit as many gun clubs and stores as possible to say 'Hello' and meet you all. (Or most of you anyways...)

So maybe next year ?
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

I’d buy one of these if you brought them in!

CGN Regular
    Did the classification on the tac79 change to restricted ? This used to be a non gun. Now the RCMP FRT shows 2 models. A restricted and non restricted.

WTF ??

Quote Originally Posted by Salibas007 View Post
    Did the classification on the tac79 change to restricted ? This used to be a non gun. Now the RCMP FRT shows 2 models. A restricted and non restricted.

WTF ??
    The Tac-79 with a fixed stock (i.e. the M-79) is non-restricted, the normal Tac-79 with the telescoping stock is restricted.

I see Dlask has removed all 37mm launchers from their website, wonder if it's because of the status change

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast