Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Glock Extended Mags Now Available!

I don't understand all the hostility! Some people like to jack their trucks, some like to slam them. Personally I would rather have 5/30 ar mags even tho there are 10 rounders available. If someone wants to have 10/33 mags for their glock, more power to them! Thanks Reliable for bringing in more options for everyone! Hopefully one day these mags won't be neutered!

I just got a g17. I got a little excited to see this but then saw the $99 price tag. ouch!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer icedragonmx's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot1 View Post
    Ya it means that there's much much, MUCH more to my life than a miserable existence centred around guns

It also means that despite your opinion (which you are entitled to) I am an honest and trustworthy individual.
    Interesting comment. Half your posts are deleted on your first page of comments and the rest read quite differently than expected. I would not try place any trust in you but would respect your right for a difference in opinion. Just weird that you would go on a dealers page and try devalue their products. Any agenda we should know about? For most here I think that the firearm related sport is one of many interest in our lives. Hope you can enjoy your interests! Cheers

PS- one of many platforms that use a Glock mag (and look better with a longer one)

Edit: Thanks for the update on the Gen4 status- just made my wish list
    Last edited by icedragonmx; 05-28-2017 at 12:38 AM.
    Wishing for a endless supply of ammo........

That thing looks SWEET with the extended mag!!!

CGN Regular
    Last edited by patriot1; 05-29-2017 at 10:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Concept2w View Post
    I think that we live in a nice country, in which our common passion with firearms binds us together. No need to bash on other with their decision, are we clear? Same goes with guys with pink stock, aftermarket tacticool stocks, 5 grand scopes, etc. Diversity and free choice are to be embraced and celebrated, and if one owner choose something for his firearm, embrace his choice and passion, don't judge his decision. Do you get it or you need to shovel some more?
    Yes and this nice country also allows me the freedom of speech to point out the moronic decisions that people make. But I guess sometimes I forget that we live in an age that people get easily offended over comments made on the internet. So yes we're clear as mud, no need to keep shoveling.
    Also forgot the whole SHTF idea that these mags would be good for.
    Eat, sleep, , reload.

They are expensive but it's not the vendors fault, that's the cost of the low dollar, bringing in a specialty order, getting them pinned due our stupid laws etc.

I found out the hard way that your gun is only as reliable as the magazine you use. To me there is no point is getting a quality firearm and then compromising it's function with a cheap magazine. The only non OEM mags I personally use are Mec-Gar and PMags.

As for the reason to buy these mags, firstly because we can that's why and secondly some people run like to standardize mags and ammo across platforms where possible and might have a Glock, Kriss and Sub 2000 with the same mag.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    The price isn't surprising at all.
    I recently paid $70 per mag for 10/17's. The 33 round mags were $90 and they've been sold out for a long time.
    $20 less for the 10 rounders...but they are a ##### to fully load
    Where'd you get your 10/17's? Been looking for a few of those to replace the gawdawful KCI mags I was suckered in to buying.
    have gun. will travel.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234