Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: ATRS "Deathgrip" tripod rifle rest now in production

Would someone be able to do me a favor and measure the deathgrip? I'm trying to identify the maximum width and minimum width it can grab a rifle at as well as how tall the sides are (so I can see how high it'll come up the rifle.

Thanks
    A bunch of idiots standing in line together against you doesn't change the fact that they are all idiots...

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mustang979 View Post
    Would someone be able to do me a favor and measure the deathgrip? I'm trying to identify the maximum width and minimum width it can grab a rifle at as well as how tall the sides are (so I can see how high it'll come up the rifle.

Thanks
    Maximum opening from gel pad to gel pad is 3.175", Minimum opening, again gel pad to gel pad with full spring compression is 1.650", and the depth of the jaws from the top of the unit to the bottom gel pad is 1.90".

We'll be adding this information to our website shortly, as it is a very good question, so thank you for asking.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by ATRS Shaun View Post
    Maximum opening from gel pad to gel pad is 3.175", Minimum opening, again gel pad to gel pad with full spring compression is 1.650", and the depth of the jaws from the top of the unit to the bottom gel pad is 1.90".

We'll be adding this information to our website shortly, as it is a very good question, so thank you for asking.

so now we can shoot benchguns from the death grip. COOL. Jeff
    Life is too short.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789