Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 7.62x39 Ammo prices will go up again.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    I bought a crate of x39 in Edmonton a couple weeks ago and it was $350 so it definitely has gone up!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Conscript View Post
    Says the guy who said SKS prices will be jacking up when they've remained the same, and gone lower since?

We've heard enough of your bullcrap.

They have gone up from but not as much as we thought and not as fast as we thought. The sks is going up and they keep getting ####tier as time goes on and that is a fact that can not be disputed. The grade A sks rifles are now 300$-400$ And the ####ty looking rifles are 250 to 275$ in Saskatchewan.

The ammo crates were 200$ for a long time here in sask ! Now it's 350 a370$ that insane and sadly just the beginning of the price increases.

The fact is it's all going up 400$ now 450$ next year 500 - 600$ 2-4 years from now for Effin 7.62x39 😆

i suggest y'all reload for a better cartridge rather than pay 400$ for 7.62x39 that you probably won't shoot or can't shoot well lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotagwan View Post
    For those that say its not .....it is ...i bought my first sks in 2014 for 188$ can't be had for that price anywhere and believe me i look
    We all have those stories: I paid $400.00 for a No5 carbine years ago that the "those that specialize in them" say is an end of war parts conglomeration build with a matching bayonet. Last gun show I was at a No5 with matching marked bayo was $1500.00.

At some point those thing go up because the supply of "not new" ones is limited. Only so many were made (no matter how many that was), only so many survived, only so many stored in great shape, only so many were not Bubba'd... the list goes on.

Get'em while they're hot and reasonable. It won't last. Period. It is not if, certainly not if, but when. Maybe Al doesn't get his dates right, but it will happen.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Just a scare tactic. I can still get sks's for just over $230 and 7.62x39 isn't skyrocketing anytime soon. To those people freaking out saying they have gone up in price over the last 4 years, of course they have everything had gone up over the last 4 years!

I dunno where I am but I know where you can stick it
    Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    So I have a CZ 527 in x 39 incoming. I live on a BC Gulf islands, so remote.

Suggestions for what they buy, for plinking fmj and softpoint....price with shipping being a issue.
    go into vancouver and get some in bulk while you're there. Some Dominion non corrosive from CanAm, and some Hornady SST and Federal Fusion for softpoint, and some Prvi too.
    Lois can't stop me from experiencing the manic highs and lows my body demands.
    Kerosene is fuel, Brian. Red Bull is fuel. Kerosene is Red Bull.

CGN Regular
    Cobourg Canadian Tire has lots of SKSs in Hardwood Stock starting @ $219 and Laminates for $239.No shortage if you want to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrawt View Post
    I bought a crate of x39 in Edmonton a couple weeks ago and it was $350 so it definitely has gone up!
    I know where you can buy crates in Winnipeg for $240 taxes in. $350 is too much!
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Outwest1213 View Post
    I know where you can buy crates in Winnipeg for $240 taxes in. $350 is too much!
    That's a reasonable price I'd say go buy a couple.

My local gun shop had them on for 279$ - crates 1400 rounds but then someone told them everyone else was selling for 350$ and now that local shop is selling for 379$ wtf! Some stores are probably keeping prices at what they had them priced at originally and then the next shipment will be adjusted accordingly.

"Mr. dealer why you increase the price?
    Because I can!!! Do you have a problem?
    Yes, I have.
    Do you have a choice?
    No!!!
    Suck it up kid!!!"
    This is how it works in 150 years old Canada.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by iger13 View Post
    "Mr. dealer why you increase the price?
    Because I can!!! Do you have a problem?
    Yes, I have.
    Do you have a choice?
    No!!!
    Suck it up kid!!!"
    This is how it works in 150 years old Canada.

Lol that's totally within his right to jump the prices beyond a reasonable profit, but being an ####### only loses you a lot of customers.