New SKS-Z Enhanced Rifles

Zahal.org

Regular
Business Member
We're back in the rifle game! This time with a unique take on everyone's favourite "inna-woods" ballistic solution. We wanted to offer an improved rifle, without some of the excess contraptions or chunky polymer of other aftermarket upgrades.

The SKS-Z in Black:

• Refurbished Russian SKS, with Matador Sabertooth MKII chassis already installed.
  • Uses the integrated 5/10 round magazine the rifle was built for.
  • Continued function with stripper clips (2x included)
  • Outfitted with a GL-Shock stock with cheek riser and IMI pistol grip.
  • Ready for an optics mount of your choosing.
  • Includes all original components to be restored to milsurp condition. No permanent modifications.
Available now: $873 Canadian
banner-sks-CGN.jpg

The SKS-Z Enhanced in Tan:

• Refurbished Russian SKS, with Matador Sabertooth MKII chassis already installed.
  • Includes Matador pin-on Muzzle Brake already installed
  • Uses the integrated 5/10 round magazine the rifle was built for.
  • Outfitted with a GL-core stock and ergonomic pistol grip.
  • Includes Matador Razor scout mount already installed. This micro-red dot mount retains the ability to feed via stripper clips.
  • Includes all original components to be restored to milsurp condition. No permanent modifications.
  • Additional tan coating to the entire rifle. More photos to come.
Available now: $980 CAD
34933878202_2e0483ab3e_c.jpg

Attachments

• banner-sks-CGN.jpg
    banner-sks-CGN.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5,159
  • 30961345743_cc537249a7_z.jpg
    30961345743_cc537249a7_z.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 4,877
Last edited:
Yeah, I have to agree. If it was milled for AK mags and the bayo lug cut off, then I would consider buying one for that price. They look really nice though!
Yeah, I have to agree.

but the best design yet..

the question is how do you field strip this?
why bayo lug is in place? if you take of bayo, why not to shorten the barrel to 18.5"?
u removed the rear sight, why then to leave the front sight? what is its use?

Zahal you guys should have it switched to MLOK for accessory attachments to help in weight, and maybe make a polymer version of this. That would be super cool. Something similar to your 10/22 stock that you already do. Has this been thought of as a maybe for down the road?

Best looking SKS setup to date IMO... definitely on the pricey side though. The FDE version really does look excellent and with a tapco or similar mag in there it would look even better. I assume you CAN use removable mags with this setup if you want?

Back
Top Bottom