Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chiappa 1892 Mare's Leg Scorpio Edition .44Mag & .357Mag 12" Barrel 6-shot

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Jeez.....re-size those photos will you! My ancient computer almost caught on fire loading this page! :P

Slick rifles though!

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    Scorpions pretty cheesy, what the hell is that? That out cheese's Winchester by miles, wow.

Can you get parts for Chiappa here in Canada? The dealer support and parts for anything Rossi in Canada is, and was from the start god awful!
    Last century over 170 million people were murdered by their own governments, and your government doesn't want you to have a gun. Doesn't that bother you just a little?

Quote Originally Posted by John Wesley Hardin View Post
    Can you get parts for Chiappa here in Canada? The dealer support and parts for anything Rossi in Canada is, and was from the start god awful!
    Please contact Murray Charlton, they are the Canadian warranty/repair center for Chiappa. Thanks.

MURRAY CHARLTON ENT
    778-426-3884
    murraycharltonenterprises@gmail.com

Uber Super GunNutz Journeyman.ca's Avatar
    If you could make it longer, a different finish, different caliber, bolt action, take down and folding with a chrome lined barrel that would be a sweet rifle. I'd get one. *I jest...Its a mare's leg, they are a lot of fun and challenging to shoot well. Thanks for bringing in interesting and alternate products...cool factor is under rated and everyone has permission to own something just for the joy of it. Its a great day to shoot...whatever your selection.
    I support CGN, CSSA (Life), CCFR (Life), Canadian Retailers and Manufacturers. Advocate for your rights in Ottawa and stand against emotional legislation.

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Stainless with full length stock, that'd interest me.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN frequent flyer
    When will these be at dealers? Decided I'm going to get one. I like the matte finish and the shape of the lever loop way better than my current mares leg. Also like that there's no saddle ring.

Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    When will these be at dealers? Decided I'm going to get one. I like the matte finish and the shape of the lever loop way better than my current mares leg. Also like that there's no saddle ring.
    Durham Outdoors is the only dealer that currently has them in stock. Thanks.

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    I bought one of these from Durham , boy way nicer in person, well made and a lot better than my ranch hand
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN frequent flyer
    Gonna spam this thread again with a request for an all-weather version of this rifle.
    I realize stainless would probably never happen since Chiappa doesn't make the 1892 rifles in that finish, but one can hope...

Or heck, a .454 casull "alaskan" ranch hand from Taylor's? Hope springs eternal... :-)

Either way, thank you North Sylva for having this lightweight version made, the scorpio logo is certainly cheezy but I would buy one nonetheless!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast