Thread: Thanks Tony!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar

Thanks Tony!!

I have a feeling that FRIDAY is going to be a busy day for me.....

Kriss Vector 10mmAuto in 'Pandemonium Camo?'

I am drooling....

Thanks for the great deal, and terrific service as always.

A+
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Business Member
    Always a pleasure Jonathon! Enjoy

This thing is AWESOME!!!! Fit and finish is first rate. Cocking handle is a little stiff, but when I get some rounds through her, I will post some load data, if anyone wants for 200gn bullets.

VERY well balanced, not one single rattle, and the WHITE finish is a real crowd pleaser. Pandemonium Camo, or Stormtrooper Camo, take your pick.

I am going into the gopher field this weekend, adding a Sightron 1-7x on it, and see how the gophers like the 180gn hollowpoints..

What a serious giggle this gun is.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    This thing is AWESOME!!!! Fit and finish is first rate. Cocking handle is a little stiff, but when I get some rounds through her, I will post some load data, if anyone wants for 200gn bullets.

VERY well balanced, not one single rattle, and the WHITE finish is a real crowd pleaser. Pandemonium Camo, or Stormtrooper Camo, take your pick.

I am going into the gopher field this weekend, adding a Sightron 1-7x on it, and see how the gophers like the 180gn hollowpoints..

What a serious giggle this gun is.
    Definitely an impressive piece of kit. Be sure to share some videos of you shooting it also please. As for the finish, I'd skip Stormtrooper unless you want the stigma of not being able to hit anything, lol.
    Thanks yet again,
    Tony

The good: Accurate (sub 3" group at 100m using a Sightron 1-7x 4" group with irons. I suspect when i get my home loads into it, and the scope dialled in perfectly, it will be a 2.5"@100m gun. Groups were VERY consistent.), Lower recoil than 556x45 (I was shooting 180gn hp's) Very low muzzle report. Mags drop free easily, sights are great, takedown is an absolute snap.

The bad : Brass is ejected with such ferocity (which is good but..) you will need to be careful getting the mouth to fit into your sizing die.It gets booted from hitting the top of ejection port. Also the factory did not locktite my barrel shroud. Minor complaint really, but it has to be said they missed this one. In 100 rounds, there was one FTF where the bullet jammed on the feed ramp. Easy to clear. Rack the charging handle, tip gun to the right and the offending round falls to the ground.

The hits: White finish looks AWESOME... but it shows every dirty paw print etc. Such is life with a white gun. Draws a good crowd at the range, and a line up to fire it. Recoil of the hot 10mmAuto is between a .22 and a .223 A 10 year old could fire this comfortably, the recoil mitigation system works that well. Low noise is also a plus.
    Controls have a GREAT feel, both tactile and audible in terms of finger feel for safety and the trigger reset. The safety clicks with authority, as does the trigger reset. You can hear both clicks with standard muffs on.

Is this gun expensive? It depends on what you want. For 3 gun or CQB (up to 100m), Wilderness carry, I believe this gun is THE answer. The fact it takes inexpensive GLOCK mags is a plus, it is lighter than your typical AR (which we of course cannot carry anyhow) and it shoulders more naturally than many rifles on a snap fire test.

That being said, I have not tried 150M yet. It is absolutely stellar at 50 and 100m, but I have a feeling 150M will be the absolute practical limit of the 10mm. Not a fault of the gun certainly.

After several mags of snap firing at 50m, I can confidently say between the ergos, controls, low recoil moment, and low noise, this firearm was made for a purpose.

And within these boundaries it is nothing short of amazing.