Thread: Great Customer Service

Thumbs up Great Customer Service

I wanted to send a shout out to the staff at ATRS. Since the MH was announced, I have spoken with them in person or on the phone 6 or 8 times and have have been uniformly impressed.

I met Rick at the Edmonton Gun Show a few years ago and handled the MH a few times as I did the rounds and kept coming up with more questions for him. He was very informative and patient as I came back a few times with additional questions. I then called once they were in production to see what the lightest possible version was as I was mostly interested in hunting with it. Didn't end up buying one as I elected to wait for the MV, but again, very helpful and pleasant. They called me when it was ready but unfortunately I wasn't able to get back to them until 4pm to arrange shipping etc. They did get it out the next day to me and gave me some suggestions as to what ammo I might try first - and it arrived before the following weekend - score!. Have called trying to decide between switching over to a Grendel barrel or getting a second upper and talked to a couple of different guys who were helpful again.

I have to say that my experiences have been very positive over 6 or 8 brief conversations over a few years as well as a couple of emails. I got the impression they are a group who enjoys what they do and that they were trying to help me build the best rifle for me and my use. I don't remember everyone who's helped me out, but I'd like to thank Dustin, Rick, and Sean (?sp) in particular. Good group of people there, IMO.

Premium product, premium people.

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    I wanted to send a shout out to the staff at ATRS. Since the MH was announced, I have spoken with them in person or on the phone 6 or 8 times and have have been uniformly impressed.

I met Rick at the Edmonton Gun Show a few years ago and handled the MH a few times as I did the rounds and kept coming up with more questions for him. He was very informative and patient as I came back a few times with additional questions. I then called once they were in production to see what the lightest possible version was as I was mostly interested in hunting with it. Didn't end up buying one as I elected to wait for the MV, but again, very helpful and pleasant. They called me when it was ready but unfortunately I wasn't able to get back to them until 4pm to arrange shipping etc. They did get it out the next day to me and gave me some suggestions as to what ammo I might try first - and it arrived before the following weekend - score!. Have called trying to decide between switching over to a Grendel barrel or getting a second upper and talked to a couple of different guys who were helpful again.

I have to say that my experiences have been very positive over 6 or 8 brief conversations over a few years as well as a couple of emails. I got the impression they are a group who enjoys what they do and that they were trying to help me build the best rifle for me and my use. I don't remember everyone who's helped me out, but I'd like to thank Dustin, Rick, and Sean (?sp) in particular. Good group of people there, IMO.

Premium product, premium people.
    Thank you for the kind words, much appreciated!
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Regular
    700-223 Pretty much mirrors my experiences with ATRS as well. Great group of dedicated and enthusiastic guys who have tremendous knowledge and are willing to take the time to share it.

Since we are on the topic of good customer service I would like to relay my experience. In March of this year after having my MV for three months and with about 300 rounds through it the lug on the charging handle broke. I was pretty upset at first but calmed down and called Shawn around 2 pm to explain the problem. He immediately found a new charging handle and put it in the mail to Edmonton. It arrived the next afternoon and I had the gun fixed in about 5 minutes. Shawn told me that mine was the first MV to break the charging handle lug and I hope I am the only one but it's nice to know that if anything happens ATRS will make it right.

Bill