Father's Day AR15 Special

This is the 5th time I've heard this theory. However there isn't any real evidence that this is what actually happened. Where is this info coming from?

Don't have my copy of NRA magazine on hand but the current issue states that background checks are still strong in the US of A.
Also states that Colt,Magpul and another company are laying off and using buyout incentives to reduce workforce.
Ammo is now easier to get.
Things on the firearms front are calming down in the US.
That's a fact.
S&W M&P AR's are cheaper than they have been for a long time.
These prices won't be here forever.
Read into it what you want.
Let's try not to bicker among ourselves.

Don't have my copy of NRA magazine on hand but the current issue states that background checks are still strong in the US of A.
Also states that Colt,Magpul and another company are laying off and using buyout incentives to reduce workforce.
Ammo is now easier to get.
Things on the firearms front are calming down in the US.
That's a fact.
S&W M&P AR's are cheaper than they have been for a long time.
These prices won't be here forever.
Read into it what you want.
Let's try not to bicker among ourselves.

Not sure where you got bickering from? Just mentioned that I've heard in forums that there was an over production of ARs and wanted to know where that information was coming from since there were no cited sources for the info any of the times I've seen it come up.

You've successfully answered nothing that's been asked, however you've provided more random info that cannot be substantiated. Again just wondering where people get their gun news from, that's all.

If the Diamondback is the DB15....... I'm in .....FDE would be awesome

89927.jpg

Yea would definitely like to know what models, I guess we all know about the Smith, great gun for the money, everything you need really, the diamondback is the dark horse,, or snake!

Sorry for the delay guys. The Diamondback is the DB15CB as seen on their American site here. The DPMS AR15 is this one on their American site here. And the M&P Sport is this one on their American site here. Feel free to call us with any questions you may have as well! As for our website, we're waiting on a couple things on the financial side still before we'll be able to launch it. Should hopefully be very soon!

Sorry for the delay guys. The Diamondback is the DB15CB as seen on their American site here. The DPMS AR15 is this one on their American site here. And the M&P Sport is this one on their American site here. Feel free to call us with any questions you may have as well! As for our website, we're waiting on a couple things on the financial side still before we'll be able to launch it. Should hopefully be very soon!

Thanks for the info! That's a really good price on an AR-15.

For those of you who've asked which is 'best', all three manufacturers are well-known and have a good rep. Pretty simple though - if you want to use iron sight's - M&PII as they're included. If you're going to mount an optic for sure, DPMS or Diamondback. I like the looks of that Diamondback myself.

Thanks for the info! That's a really good price on an AR-15.

For those of you who've asked which is 'best', all three manufacturers are well-known and have a good rep. Pretty simple though - if you want to use iron sight's - M&PII as they're included. If you're going to mount an optic for sure, DPMS or Diamondback. I like the looks of that Diamondback myself.

AGREE, if I didn't just buy the M&P, I would be giving that a serious look.

Only on CGN would people actually complain about a sale...FFS

Whether you like the price or not, quit your pi$$ing and moaning.

Well said...is it that hard to believe that the election may have caused a surplus? First time for everything lol... not that this would be the first election that sparked panic buying.

Anything that isn't forum gossip would be ok with me. Even a gun blog written by a semi reputable website maybe?

I don't have any theories I'm just wondering where your theory started and whether or not there is something other than forum chit chat to source it?

Check SturmRuger's financial statement. They clearly stated during the last conference call that the whole channel (mfg, distributor, retailers and even retail customers) was overflowing with ARs (their term is "modern sporting rifle").

Actually most people refrain from checking a 10K or a 10Q, so here's a mashed up article: http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/09/news/companies/sturm-ruger-assault-rifles/

"Coming out of the election, we saw a lot of inventory, so we had to be aggressive on our promotions," CEO Christopher Killoy said.

Feel free not to believe Sturm's management team. Personnally, if I both sturm ruger and American Outdoor Company (parent of S&W) say the same thing in their regulatory filling, and it actually seems to match what I see, I'll put in the "goddam likely" bin.

Check SturmRuger's financial statement. They clearly stated during the last conference call that the whole channel (mfg, distributor, retailers and even retail customers) was overflowing with ARs (their term is "modern sporting rifle").

Actually most people refrain from checking a 10K or a 10Q, so here's a mashed up article: http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/09/news/companies/sturm-ruger-assault-rifles/

"Coming out of the election, we saw a lot of inventory, so we had to be aggressive on our promotions," CEO Christopher Killoy said.

Feel free not to believe Sturm's management team. Personnally, if I both sturm ruger and American Outdoor Company (parent of S&W) say the same thing in their regulatory filling, and it actually seems to match what I see, I'll put in the "goddam likely" bin.

Hmm. Rumour on internet forum confirmed with reliable reference. Let me just check the weather report, I think hell just froze over ;)

Seriously, thanks for the reference, I was already convinced based on what we've been seeing...

Back
Top Bottom