Father's Day AR15 Special

Guaranteed, the DPMS and the M&P sport has the ribbed handguard, delta ring, and the a2 sight block. So essentially the same.

But the Diamondback, I have no clue. Jo Brook needs to chime in here.

M&P must be the best......because I now own it.....so I need to say it's better than anything else ......but thats all I know so far. Seriously though, I like its warranty, and the fact it has little to no poor reviews by those whom have worked it into the ground. Smith and Wesson is just a cool name.

M&P must be the best......because I now own it.....so I need to say it's better than anything else ......but thats all I know so far. Seriously though, I like its warranty, and the fact it has little to no poor reviews by those whom have worked it into the ground. Smith and Wesson is just a cool name.
I have a few Smith & Wesson handguns that still shoot great after over 130 years, love the name and reviews, ready to go out of the box too!

Apologies for being such a stickler, but as I understand there are two versions of the DB15CB- an older model with the diamond-shaped engraving on the receiver and circular cutouts in the handguard, and the newer one as featured on their site. The ones you guys have in-stock are indeed the newer models, correct?

Apologies for being such a stickler, but as I understand there are two versions of the DB15CB- an older model with the diamond-shaped engraving on the receiver and circular cutouts in the handguard, and the newer one as featured on their site. The ones you guys have in-stock are indeed the newer models, correct?

You are indeed correct! We carry more specifically the DB15CCB which is identical to the one we linked.

Back
Top Bottom