Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 50 BMG Blowout

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by P of PDent View Post
    Thanks for everyone's business. We had the option of giving a little break on the price and selling it over a couple of months or a big break and sell it all at once. With times being a little slower and trying to get a little positive feedback and cash flow we chose the latter. This was a one time deal from this supplier but we are always on the lookout for clearances and bulk buys and may see more in future. Phil.
    Lol Bring on the .338 Lapua blow out ; )
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    It arrived!!!

A big THANK YOU to P&D for my 50BMG range fodder!!!

Cheers
    Jay

Come on jay there really is no need to rub it in!!!!! I missed out on the cheapest bmg we will ever see again .....I hope there all duds!
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    Come on jay there really is no need to rub it in!!!!! I missed out on the cheapest bmg we will ever see again .....I hope there all duds!

Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Yupp. Don't have a 50. Would have bought two boxes anyways. Lol
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

Am I the only one that wonders how that sale was possible and still make money......like are we being ####ed in the bum regularly and being made to pay way more......

Seems in the states it's no less than 3 bucks a round......boy am I a loser for not jumping on that sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Suther View Post
    Yupp. Don't have a 50. Would have bought two boxes anyways. Lol
    Yeah I Don't have a 50 but got some just in case

You should have see the look on the Canpar guys face he was pissed!!! He said he gets $2.40 per delivery and he isn't getting a hernia on that lift! I went and got my dolly for the old guy.

Am I the only one that wonders how that sale was possible and still make money......like are we being ####ed in the bum regularly and being made to pay way more......
    I wish all the difference in pricing at $30/box instead of $60 was all profit but it is not. We put the same mark up on this ammo as normal the only difference is we got a smoking price on a clear out and we bought everything that was in stock. The source of this ammo I believe actually lost money and were just trying to generate some cash flow on a slow selling product. Whenever you see a smoking deal on something that is often the case as somewhere someone is trying to generate cash flow pay an existing invoice (robbing Peter to pay Paul). Recently I have seen guns (usually) being sold at below my current cost and I am often tempted to buy them for resale but I decide not to as I don't want to be seen as douche bag for doing so. Phil.
    Last edited by P of PDent; 06-11-2017 at 01:56 PM.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    When you see a smoking deal, there is often someone losing their shirt because of it...

Phil, thank you for passing this deal on to us 50BMG guys who, while we have 50's, we also have mortgages/truck payments/daycare etc etc etc...

P&D could have made more $$$ selling this stuff off over a longer time period. I'm thankful to have gotten what might be the MOST REASONABLY PRICED factory 50BMG I will ever get!

Thanks Phil.

Cheers
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast