Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mossberg 590 Shockwave?

CGN Regular
    14" barrel kits and raptor grips are readily available. Built myself one already. 26.5 inches OL.

Built one myself too with a raptor grip and a 14" kit. Both off the EE. Sweet little shooter and nice to be able to put a stock on it unlike our American counterparts. Now I need amother receiver for my 18.5/28 set

Quote Originally Posted by WanstallsOnline View Post
    At this time we do not carry an aftermarket stock for the shotgun, it is not compatible with Mossberg 500 and Remington accessories.
    I have a defender (same gun with a full length stock) as was able to mount the raptor birds head stock that is intended for the Remington 870. There is just a groove present where the flange on the rear of the 870 receiver would be. Sits just a bit low from lining up perfectly and feels secure. Cosmetically though it's certainly not as attractive as the one on the regulator.

Anyone have an updated on the Mossberg Shockwave? I've been looking everywhere for one and can't find it available in Canada. The Canuck Regulator would do but I was hoping for quality gun.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123