Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: KCI Magazine Sale!! 10-4-10 SALE!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    Are they black or all FDE as pictured via the link?
    They are all grey.

Quote Originally Posted by stvjeep View Post
    Are they black or all FDE as pictured via the link?
    grey

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    We are coming down to the last crate of these things so if you want to pick up some mags in anticipation of the Kodiaks grab them now!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PinkyPlinker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    Correct, some customers have occasionally experienced problems when used in rifles other than the CZ 858. At this clearance price we can't afford returns, much easier for everyone not to make false claims. I personal think that with a little "tinkering" they can be made to work in any rifle of the VZ 58 type.
    I've bought a pile of these and they all work great in my CZ858.

Does anyone know what the fit and/or feed issues are with these in the VZ58?

There is a Kodiak 858 in my future - have they been tested for the issues some have seen with the Vz with these mags?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkyPlinker View Post
    I've bought a pile of these and they all work great in my CZ858.

Does anyone know what the fit and/or feed issues are with these in the VZ58?

There is a Kodiak 858 in my future - have they been tested for the issues some have seen with the Vz with these mags?

Thanks!
    Really hit or miss,due the CSA tolerances.they click right into my vz58,but didn’t feed perfect until I massaged the Mags lips a bit with a brass hammer,but my buddies vz58 they wouldn’t feed at all,my czh2003 they were a tight fit,until again I massaged them with a hammer,and fed absolutely perfectly in that.
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Hello Wolverine .303.
    I ordered a kodiak 858, any chance I could get these mags shipped with the rifle without any additional shipping charges?
    Thanks

any more ?
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

I bought 5 of these for my CZ858 and no matter what I did I could never get them to work properly. Almost always jam the first round. Talked to Wolverine over the phone, they were very kind but ultimately couldn't help. Drove across the country and stopped into their actual shop, and still they couldn't get them to work in my bone stock CZ858. (I actually have two bonestock CZ858's they didn't work in).

Ended up selling them on the EE because to me they were just useless pieces of metal at that point.

Also, if I remember correctly these mags are not "pinned" - instead they are punched so the follower stops on tiny lip. Some of my mags didn't fit a 5th round very well, and would actually push the follower past the notch with a bit of force. Not sure how the RCMP would feel about that lol.

they work fine for me!, hope they have more

Quote Originally Posted by KingBurnmouf View Post
    I bought 5 of these for my CZ858 and no matter what I did I could never get them to work properly. Almost always jam the first round. Talked to Wolverine over the phone, they were very kind but ultimately couldn't help. Drove across the country and stopped into their actual shop, and still they couldn't get them to work in my bone stock CZ858. (I actually have two bonestock CZ858's they didn't work in).

Ended up selling them on the EE because to me they were just useless pieces of metal at that point.

Also, if I remember correctly these mags are not "pinned" - instead they are punched so the follower stops on tiny lip. Some of my mags didn't fit a 5th round very well, and would actually push the follower past the notch with a bit of force. Not sure how the RCMP would feel about that lol.
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by mitchell.joseph View Post
    Hello Wolverine .303.
    I ordered a kodiak 858, any chance I could get these mags shipped with the rifle without any additional shipping charges?
    Thanks
    If we have not shipped the rifle yet for sure, give us a call and we can add them if it hasn't left yet!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast