Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: KAC SR-30 300blk Sale!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bacardi View Post
    Compare 300 blackout ammo availibility to 5.56 or 223. That's what I mean. Which stores that carry the ammo and they are as much as available as 223 or 556?
    western ammo/metal sells commercially reloaded 300blk now, same price as 223.

Quote Originally Posted by TinkerBell View Post
    western ammo/metal sells commercially reloaded 300blk now, same price as 223.
    Anybody else? It is still considered rare and not widely available if only one or few stores sell the ammo. I can walk into Alflahertys to buy 556/223 or bass pro to buy 223 and order from many other stores online.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Lots of 300 blk around if you look for it. I don't understand why it would be such a big deal that's it's not available at you neighborhood Walmart. Find somewhere that has it for a good price, and load up. "Buy it cheap, stack it deep" as they say! Oh, and enjoy the new KAC rifle while your at it!

Quote Originally Posted by 8 ball View Post
    Lots of 300 blk around if you look for it. I don't understand why it would be such a big deal that's it's not available at you neighborhood Walmart. Find somewhere that has it for a good price, and load up. "Buy it cheap, stack it deep" as they say! Oh, and enjoy the new KAC rifle while your at it!
    I did look few months back. I think I only found one store but can't remember who. Walmart here don't sell ammo.
    The fact that I have to look and research to buy some ammo, it automatically tells you the availability of the ammo itself. Compare to 223 or 5.56, you see they are being advertised for sale the whole time and you don't have to look. All things considered, of course availability is important for many.

I did look few months back. I think I only found one store but can't remember who. Walmart here don't sell ammo.
    The fact that I have to look and research to buy some ammo, it automatically tells you the availability of the ammo itself. Compare to 223 or 5.56, you see they are being advertised for sale the whole time and you don't have to look. All things considered, of course availability is important for many.
    Maybe 5 yrs ago this might have been ture but both my local Canadian tire and Wal-Mart have ammo plus or local gun shop as well. Just because you can't buy surplus crates of it in every store you walk in to dosent make it rare or expensive. It just hajes it regular ammo
    The smell of burnt gunpowder is my Prozaccou

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Compare 300 blackout ammo availibility to 5.56 or 223. That's what I mean. Which stores that carry the ammo and they are as much as available as 223 or 556?
    Canada Ammo, Reliable in Van as well as International in Surrey....haven't had any issues getting ammo

True that you can't probably find this at Walmart but you also can't find 9mm or .45 there either.... and those ain't rare or expensive (just considered evil by corporate types)....lol

Get the rifle from OST..... they are fantastic and at this price....a DEAL!

You've made your opinion clear.
    Last edited by Farmboy; 06-04-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12