Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My FB status update.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    *Unpopular opinion warning*

And just how many would have never started to begin with had they been made to feel included, had they been hugged, had someone talked to them, had someone understood their inner turmoil, had foreign troops not invaded their home, had the wanton bombings never started, and so on and so forth?

I agree that when incidents like what happened in the UK occur, the best way to end them is with indeed good guys with guns. However killing a few bad guys doesn't solve the problem of why they exist in the first place. Wouldn't you agree it's better to solve the problem before "putting enough lead in them" becomes the only option?
    Are you okay? Hugged? Feel included? LOL

How do you explain the reasons for why these scum commit acts of terror in nations which open their arms wide open for them and provided with all the best benifits a welfare state can provide? Explain to me why then a man in Sweden by the name of Rakhmat Akilov a "refugee" from Uzbekistan ran down 5 people and injured a bunch more? Hmm? A state with the MOST amount of welfare and benefits one could ask for.

Oh right..maybe the poor baby needed some more hugs and kisses from the local blonde women.

Get a grip bud.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Farmboy's Avatar
    Obviously this is going to go off the rails so Im going to close it.

Was trying to make a point that once all else fails, enough lead doesn't.

Should we stop trying to prevent these acts from even starting? No.
    Please note, my opinion could be biased based on past and present employment

https://www.youtube.com/c/ThorHavenFarm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234