Lithgow f90 is a great gun

Used the AUG or the Australian F88s carbine version during my time in AUS defence force. the F88 was an awesome rifle with a ####ty sight and ####ty trigger but If RCMP make this rifle Non-Restricted over here that would be absolutely awesome. I don't even know why the AUG is prohibited over here, it is the same thing as the X95. Maybe because it looks scary like the AK47.

How will they make the F90 "fully" semi-auto?
Full auto was engaged on the F88s by depressing a little knob on the underside of the trigger allowing the trigger to be fully depressed. Do they fix this in place or do they have a Semi-Auto only trigger mechanism in the back?

Last edited:
Used the AUG or the Australian F88s carbine version during my time in AUS defence force. the F88 was an awesome rifle with a ####ty sight and ####ty trigger but If RCMP make this rifle Non-Restricted over here that would be absolutely awesome. I don't even know why the AUG is prohibited over here, it is the same thing as the X95. Maybe because it looks scary like the AK47.

How will they make the F90 "fully" semi-auto?
Full auto was engaged on the F88s by depressing a little knob on the underside of the trigger allowing the trigger to be fully depressed. Do they fix this in place or do they have a Semi-Auto only trigger mechanism in the back?

The Aug is prohibited while the Tavors and a few others are not simply because it existed when the OIC (order in council) naming bans were placed. The intention was for the government to keep adding to those lists as new stuff was shown in movies, but a change government stopped that retardation.

Folks have to understand that one of the first things that the current fed gov did was to rescind the requirement for the firearms lab to complete a review & issue an FRT in a reasonable timeframe. I can't recall, was it 6 months? Anyhow, the lab can now sit on things FOREVER.

Sad state of affairs IMHO.

Very nice gun.

Cheers
Jay

Back
Top Bottom