$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 135

Thread: Lithgow f90 is a great gun

  1. #81
    CGN Regular HK45auto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Hotel 23
    Posts
    609
    So does anyone know when a decision and proper announcement will be made?
    Heckler and Koch <3
    XIII

  2. #82
    Big Mouth THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Forest
    Posts
    1,008
    Bump!

    With whom should we follow up on this with?

    Very excited

  3. #83
    Supporting Dealer badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    10,123
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Bump!

    With whom should we follow up on this with?

    Very excited
    The rcmp. We are still waiting. For an amswer
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    40
    Used the AUG or the Australian F88s carbine version during my time in AUS defence force. the F88 was an awesome rifle with a ####ty sight and ####ty trigger but If RCMP make this rifle Non-Restricted over here that would be absolutely awesome. I don't even know why the AUG is prohibited over here, it is the same thing as the X95. Maybe because it looks scary like the AK47.

    How will they make the F90 "fully" semi-auto?
    Full auto was engaged on the F88s by depressing a little knob on the underside of the trigger allowing the trigger to be fully depressed. Do they fix this in place or do they have a Semi-Auto only trigger mechanism in the back?
    Last edited by Matt86; 08-08-2017 at 05:40 PM.

  5. #85
    CGN Regular Makembite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Yorkton Saskatchewan
    Posts
    369
    Hey, I just toured through this and couldn't find whether or not this rifle is to take stanag mags or proprietary mags. Any heads up?

  6. #86
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet onetwentyish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Alberta
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt86 View Post
    Used the AUG or the Australian F88s carbine version during my time in AUS defence force. the F88 was an awesome rifle with a ####ty sight and ####ty trigger but If RCMP make this rifle Non-Restricted over here that would be absolutely awesome. I don't even know why the AUG is prohibited over here, it is the same thing as the X95. Maybe because it looks scary like the AK47.

    How will they make the F90 "fully" semi-auto?
    Full auto was engaged on the F88s by depressing a little knob on the underside of the trigger allowing the trigger to be fully depressed. Do they fix this in place or do they have a Semi-Auto only trigger mechanism in the back?
    The Aug is prohibited while the Tavors and a few others are not simply because it existed when the OIC (order in council) naming bans were placed. The intention was for the government to keep adding to those lists as new stuff was shown in movies, but a change government stopped that retardation.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

  7. #87
    HELP! I sold my soul to the internet onetwentyish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Central Alberta
    Posts
    5,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Makembite View Post
    Hey, I just toured through this and couldn't find whether or not this rifle is to take stanag mags or proprietary mags. Any heads up?
    Aug mags currently, but rumor has it a stanag compatible stock will become available shortly after the F90's stateside release.
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    Best way to stop firearms from being "easily convertible to full-auto"?
    Require lab techs to wear velcro shoes and joggers.

    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

  8. #88
    Big Mouth THE_SASQUATCH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Forest
    Posts
    1,008
    Will these be the lithgow USA 'atrax' ones?

  9. #89
    Supporting Dealer badboybeeson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    East ontario
    Posts
    10,123
    Quote Originally Posted by THE_SASQUATCH View Post
    Will these be the lithgow USA 'atrax' ones?
    No different requirement . The atrx will be mostly made in the usa. The Canadian version will be made 100% in Oz.
    www.sjhardware.com
    sales@sjhardware dot com

  10. #90
    GunNutz blaxsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the wind doesn't blow - it sucks
    Posts
    13,018
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    No different requirement . The atrx will be mostly made in the usa. The Canadian version will be made 100% in Oz.
    Provided it's not prohibited, of course...
    "Before me things create were none, save things Eternal,
    and eternal I endure. All hope abandon ye who enter here."
    Tune in next week... Same
    Bat time, same Bat channel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •