Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Pistol - First Canadian Range Day

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384

CZ Scorpion Evo 3 S1 Pistol - First Canadian Range Day

Another awesome video done by our friends over at the Canadian Gun Vault! Big thanks to Firearms Outlet Canada for feeding our little beast some ammunition so she can be shown off! If you haven't seen these yet, ( I am sure you all have ) check out the link below and watch this video, you will not be disappointed. If you aren't on the pre-order list and want to get one of these in your hands either contact us at the info below or ask your local dealer to get one in for you!

https://www.wolverinesupplies.com/Pr...r-Frame-Black-

DEALER INQUIRES: tony@wolverinesupplies.com

You can E-mail us at: sales@wolverinesupplies.com

You can Call us at: 204-748-2454

You can send at letter to: Box 729 , #1 River Valley Road, Virden, MB, R0M 2C0 , Canada

You can send a messenger to : Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384 NE ¼ 5-11-25

Message from CGV:

Big thanks to the incredible staff at Wolverine Supplies for bringing the EVO scorpion to Canada and sending it to us for review and photography.

I have to admit. There's always that moment when you wonder if something that everyone has been waiting for is going to live up to the hype......WELL CZ DELIVERS ON THIS ONE!!!!!

Your not going to find a cooler, more user friendly and well engineered pistol caliber carbine at this price folks!!! This contemporary extension of the Scorpion concept more than surpassed our expectations.

A reliable, light weight, compact, and well balanced unit that is affordably priced so that everyone can enjoy it! From the moment we picked it up we knew this was going to be a WINNER!!!

Ambi controls, solid feel, rock solid reliable and totally cool looking.

Does it only hold 5 rounds? We say SO WHAT...it just means you change magazines faster, and let me tell you that you definitely will go through quite a few running this thing.

ITS JUST THAT MUCH FUN!!!!

Thankyou for watching the video folks.

Don't forget to share it with everyone out there you can.

We want to continue to grow but can only do so with your help.

So lets spread this video around!!!

Thankyou again for your support.

Sincerely
    The CGV

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    5 Rounds ? .... isn't this classified as a pistol ?

Should be 10 rounds correct ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Another awesome video done by our friends over at the Canadian Gun Vault! Big thanks to Firearms Outlet Canada for feeding our little beast some ammunition so she can be shown off! If you haven't seen these yet, ( I am sure you all have ) check out the link below and watch this video, you will not be disappointed. If you aren't on the pre-order list and want to get one of these in your hands either contact us at the info below or ask your local dealer to get one in for you!

Message from CGV:

Big thanks to the incredible staff at Wolverine Supplies for bringing the EVO scorpion to Canada and sending it to us for review and photography.

I have to admit. There's always that moment when you wonder if something that everyone has been waiting for is going to live up to the hype......WELL CZ DELIVERS ON THIS ONE!!!!!

Your not going to find a cooler, more user friendly and well engineered pistol caliber carbine at this price folks!!! This contemporary extension of the Scorpion concept more than surpassed our expectations.

A reliable, light weight, compact, and well balanced unit that is affordably priced so that everyone can enjoy it! From the moment we picked it up we knew this was going to be a WINNER!!!

Ambi controls, solid feel, rock solid reliable and totally cool looking.

Does it only hold 5 rounds? We say SO WHAT...it just means you change magazines faster, and let me tell you that you definitely will go through quite a few running this thing.

ITS JUST THAT MUCH FUN!!!!

Thankyou for watching the video folks.

Don't forget to share it with everyone out there you can.

We want to continue to grow but can only do so with your help.

So lets spread this video around!!!

Thankyou again for your support.

Sincerely
    The CGV
    CCFR MDRGC

Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    5 Rounds ? .... isn't this classified as a pistol ?

Should be 10 rounds correct ?
    No, she may be called a pistol but she is classed as a CV. Commercial version of an SMG, so mags are limited to 5 rds.

- Very interesting , John any longer non restricted version for later?

Now if you can just get them in soon I would happy

I have a feeling that the price might go up this year or next
    Si vis pacem, para bellum. Veni vidi vici. Alea jacta est. Molon labe. Vae victis. Deus velox nex. Amat victoria curam. SUNT LACRIMAE RERUM ET MENTEM MORTALIA TANGUNT.

Another beautiful firearm welcomed to the Canadian market!

Nice little rifle.
    -

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No, she may be called a pistol but she is classed as a CV. Commercial version of an SMG, so mags are limited to 5 rds.

Ah .... I see

SMG now that's probably why Rathjen has her panties in a knot and she's squaking and making noise since the RCMP approved this rifle.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/201...ssaut-en-vente

I guess I have to save up. Would be a very nice X-mas present to myself this coming Dec.

CCFR MDRGC

Already have my deposit down. Hope it arrives this month.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast