Thread: CZ House Cleaning @ Dlask Arms Corp.

CZ House Cleaning @ Dlask Arms Corp.

We have been slowly cleaning out the nooks and crannies in the shop trying to find new space to store new product. It always ends up in us finding boxes of stuff and saying "hmm, didn't know that was there..." In this instance it is for a box of CZ parts left over from our time as the warranty depot. There is some SP-01 stuff including new barrels and adjustable sight sets, -75B slide stop, TS slide stops, P-07 F/O sight sets and tons more. Type your model intot he search bar and see what comes up.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN frequent flyer
    Sweet...been looking for a barrel for my Shadow for awhile now. Order placed.
    Beware the Lolly Pop of Mediocrity,Lick it Once and You Will Suck Forever

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Does this means you're not gonna get the steel guide rod for the SP01? Or there's still a chance it'll be back in stock one day?

I found some bullets and powder for reloading. Josef isn't sure about the bullets except that they are for a .45 caliber pistol, most likely cowboy action stuff.

The powder is new in an unopened bottle. VihtaVuori N-170, 2 lbs. container, $70, no tax as this is a private sale.

There are two different types of bullet. First up is 1150 + rounds of these (pretty sure they are for a wheel gun) :
    Name:  20170718_085243.jpg
Views: 301
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  20170718_085255.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  21.0 KB

The other bullets are 6.5mm, 140 gr. Spitzen (Sp?), 250+ count :

Name:  20170718_085322.jpg
Size:  22.7 KB

Name:  20170718_085336.jpg
Size:  21.1 KB

If anyone is interested in these please give me a call at the shop and we can work out cost. (I would prefer not to ship the .45 slugs as the box is very heavy and shipping would be killer.)
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”