Thread: Shout Out to NAS

CGN Ultra frequent flyer

Shout Out to NAS

Hey Guys and Girl,

As always super pleased with everything you do! Received my Vortex PST Gen2 1-6x today. Fast shipping, packaged nicely and as always never had to compare prices because yours are the lowest possible every time.

This is my 3rd scope and 4th overall purchase from you, still love my Hunt Group XO-1 over under shotgun as well. Staff is knowledgable and if they don't know something they ask and get back to me right away. I have received direct replies to emails at 1am because you had a busy day and it was the soonest someone saw it. That is fantastic customer service!

I will continue to only purchase my Vortex optics from you and as your product line increases across the board my dollars with follow.

As for the scope itself, it's a great optic for the price. I like how they got to a point of mostly passive illumination, low is still indoor bright and high is direct light bright. It's got some weight to it but the glass is very clear and eye relieve and shadow box is improved but still not perfect (it's not a $2000+ optic either). My only two knocks are the glue outlines on the front glass, this was surprising and unseen with Vortex in the past and because of the great glass indoors it has a weird green reflection if you have light behind you. Outdoors this is just as close to a Vortex Razor 1-6x without the weight or price tag in my opinion.

Keep up the great work and best of luck with the second store opening and increased online inventory!
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

CGN Regular
    Have bought several items from them and have been more than happy with the process from start to finish!

U betcha, they've been great with me
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?