Thread: First time customer, and it's gonna be my forever stop for reloading needs.

Thumbs up First time customer, and it's gonna be my forever stop for reloading needs.

Just can't say enough thanks to Henry, for his superb services. Long story short, I ordered the wrong item ( double ordered), he kindly emailed me the solution, and yet helped me to add something I need but forgot to put in the order. It helped me to save around 20 dollars for shipping. This is the first time that I felt like one on one service via the internet. Thanks again for your wide selection of products with good price. Will recommend to all my friends.

Happy shooting and reloading :D

Super GunNutz
    Definitely one of the best guys to deal with I have come across in the firearm related world.

Henry is the king of customer service...
    "Never trust a government that doesn't trust its own citizens with guns...."

Very nice person to deal with!!!

I placed an order a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased. Keep it going Henry!

Regards
    Ronr
    Lots of people have advice, few people stop and listen...you'll know if it's pretty soon.

...Im assuming it didn't go far once shot...?"3 feet straight down." 9.3 Mauser

Again, I buy powders everywhere online. But Henry is the first one that wrap every 1lb bottle for shipping. Thank you Henry, for the little extra care you put into your customer. Happy customer here and till next time. Hope the best for you :D

Lawrence