..what they say about big feet?

Farmboy

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
"My size is hard to find" or "not sure what size I am" :yingyang:

Well we do stock some boots from 5 up to size 15

Anyway, if you haven't heard about our boot policy then let me tell you again.

If you're not sure of your size, we can send you two pairs of boots so you can try them on and confirm what size you are. Then just send the one you don't want back to us.

Did I mention you don't pay upfront for both, just order two sets of boots online. We'll only charge you for the one you keep (or neither if neither fit the way you want)

*Boots must be returned in new condition. No wearing them on a weekend EX! :p

All footwear can be found here on the website.

If you're not sure of your size, we can send you two pairs of boots so you can try them on and confirm what size you are. Then just send the one you don't want back to us.

Did I mention you don't pay upfront for both, just order two sets of boots online. We'll only charge you for the one you keep (or neither if neither fit the way you want)

That is awesome! Ive been wanting to buy some boots off of you but being as my feet are anywhere from 10.5-11.5 depending on the brand I was hesitating to drop cash on a set that doesnt fit. I'll look at placing an order! Do you guys have FDE Lalo amphibians yet?

Any boots over $250 are free shipping to you. Anything under is $10 to you.

Shipping back a pair might be $25 ish

Ability to try on a couple pairs of Lowas, Hanwags, Akus etc without leaving your house? Priceless ;)

Wow! I was not aware of this policy. I am now shopping for footwear, and will place an order soon! That is a great policy!

Back
Top Bottom