Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Big Thanks to Al Flaherty's

I have to agree... Al Flaherty's is great to deal with. Enjoy your new toy

Quote Originally Posted by 686 Shooter View Post
    I gotta give a big shout out to the folks at Al Flaherty's. Last Wednesday I ordered a Smith & Wesson M&P 15 Sport II from them. It was shipped Thursday and arrived today. And the shipping was free! Now that is great service.

Thank you.

That's exactly how long it is. Ordered something from Flaherty's and it took 3 weeks to approve.

You are so right, MQuinty and Wayne ruined Ontario, and Trudeau Junior will ruin the rest of Canada and he is definetely on pace to accomplish just that!!!

Lucky you. Quebec transfers are in slow motion may 12 until june 8 and still no news.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by spyura View Post
    Lucky you. Quebec transfers are in slow motion may 12 until june 8 and still no news.
    May 15th to today, also no news. I think there's a 30 days waiting period for a first AR.

This is ridiculous. ARs should be even faster than other restricted, as they're just rifles that are in the wrong category. ARs should be NR in the first place.

Yep like the guys at Al's all friendly helpful, was a great experience will be buying from them again.

Bought a handgun in Calgary. Had to wait 30 minutes for att to be emailed to me. Alberta CFO has always been very fast for me. I think about ten transfers to date and longest was maybe 3 days. I bought from Al F as well, took a week to get my Walter PPX to BC.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123