Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Leupold Mark 4 Optics

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    Not here to judge. Pricing would be good to see if I could afford something, though.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Owner View Post
    Not here to judge. Pricing would be good to see if I could afford something, though.
    Go to their website if you want to see what is for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    Go to their website if you want to see what is for sale.
    if they are too lazy to provide a link to the product pricing.........

LMAO.

Here brah, I will do it for you*.

Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 TMR M1 $2469.95
    Mark 4 ER/T 4.5-14x50 TMR M5 $2469.95
    Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 Ilum TMR M1 $1995.95
    Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 Mil Dot M1 $1699.95
    Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 Mil Dot M5 $2295.95
    Mark 4 MR/T 1.5-5x20 Illum 300 Blackout $2149.95
    Mark 4 MR/T 1.5-5x20mm CM-R2 M2 $1549.95

link: http://www.nordicmarksman.com/Elcan-3.html

Personally you will not see me buy another Leupold product while they have the 2 tier system in place. That being said... Thank you NM for bringing them in!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    if they are too lazy to provide a link to the product pricing.........
    *that took less then 1 minute to find and copy you lazy prick
    Last edited by GreenBob; 06-09-2017 at 11:03 AM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Personally you will not see me buy another Leupold product while they have the 2 tier system in place. That being said... [B]Thank you NM for bringing them in!
    What 2 tier system? They have discontinued Mark 4 sales to the public in order to focus on military/LE contracts of the Mark 4. You know, the guys that actually need them when lives are in the balance. There are things on the horizon and civvies will be happy but this "2 tier" stuff is not at all true.

You are right...

Leupold have chosen to limit the Mark 4 series of Optics to MIL-LE sales only from this point onward

Quote Originally Posted by Recce21 View Post
    What 2 tier system? They have discontinued Mark 4 sales to the public in order to focus on military/LE contracts of the Mark 4. You know, the guys that actually need them when lives are in the balance. There are things on the horizon and civvies will be happy but this "2 tier" stuff is not at all true.

ps; if lives are on the balance they should be using something else...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Recce21's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    You are right...

Leupold have chosen to limit the Mark 4 series of Optics to MIL-LE sales only from this point onward

ps; if lives are on the balance they should be using something else...
    You have no idea what you are talking about. There is no better optic on the planet than the Leupold line. Optical tests, military trials and military tenders show that. You can prefer other scope manufacturers but when it comes down to science, engineering, ruggedness and battlefield use no one holds a candle to them. Who were you going to recommend? Vortex? US Optics? S&B?. I wont even comment on how sh*tty Vortex is and US Optics and S&B are VERY good optics but physics and engineering shows they lag behind Leupold.

You are right again... but let us take this chat off-line and out of Nordic Marksman Inc forum. PM me for more info.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer beltfed's Avatar
    You have no idea what you are talking about. There is no better optic on the planet than the Leupold line. Optical tests, military trials and military tenders show that. You can prefer other scope manufacturers but when it comes down to science, engineering, ruggedness and battlefield use no one holds a candle to them. Who were you going to recommend? Vortex? US Optics? S&B?. I wont even comment on how sh*tty Vortex is and US Optics and S&B are VERY good optics but physics and engineering shows they lag behind Leupold.
    I know I'm sidetracking a bit, but.. ^^^...

Not a huge fan of Leopy stuff but the Mk4s are decent. Should have picked up a MR/T 1.5x5 when they were on clearance pricing...now, not so much.
    Life Member CCFR and CSSA
    Posts made by the pseudonym "Beltfed" may not accurately reflect the beliefs and opinions of the Registered User.

Super GunNutz
    funny,,but canadian snipers do not use Leupold,if you think leupold is the top of the heap,that's funny right there,

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast