Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TYPHOON F12 Skeletonized Mag Fed Shotguns NEW ARRIVAL!!

Expired Business Member

TYPHOON F12 Skeletonized Mag Fed Shotguns NEW ARRIVAL!!

TYPHOON Defence F12 12Ga. Shotguns have arrived, still waiting on a few of the colors to show up but
    have had a great response on these so far. They're coming with quite the package from grip pods,keychains,to single point slings. Their space
    age Skeletonized look has made them an interesting piece to add to the collection. (Bronze, Titanium, and PUMA Model Shown Below)

Shotguns Include:
    Extra Long Gas System for 2-3/4″ & 3″ Shells

Long Smooth forend with aggressive railing
    -Fat Extended Muzzle Brake
    -M4 Telescoping stock with cheek riser
    -Front/Rear Flip up Sights
    -2 Flash Hiders(Angled Brake & Fake Suppressor)
    -F12 Sling
    -Grip Bipod
    -F12 Key Chain
    -F12 Chamber flag
    -5 Extended Chokes (F,IM,M,IC,SK)
    -3 Total magazines
    -7075-T6 Aluminum Upper and Lower Receivers
    -Cerakote Certified finish
    -4140 Steel Barrel

Name:  18920769_1415396021885874_1043330517154105584_o.jpg
Views: 4295
Size:  93.5 KBName:  20170608_121740.jpg
Views: 4286
Size:  94.9 KB

That's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, having a hard time typing through the tears !

Sexy Beasts!!!

BANNED
    They're junk. I got suckered in to buying one. PM me and I'll tell you all about it.

Save your money. Buy a Benelli M4 Super-90 from Wild West and carry 7 rounds, and fire anything 10 times better.

NAS Guns no longer even acknowledges my threads, posts or emails, and they won't put up my review on their site. They misrepresented the guns at time of taking deposits, and now wont do a thing about it.

The mags don't feed because the springs are too tight. The chokes don't fit with the suppressor or muzzle brake. The Maxis don't come with the correct manual. The forends are assembled in such a fashion that there's a gap and the barrel nut will eventually strip. All the stress is on three small Allen head bolts. Originally NAS told me they'd get the drum mags by the summer, and now claim they're not coming at all. Stay away from these guns.

Cannon
    Last edited by Jonny_Cannon; 06-08-2017 at 08:44 PM.

That sucks, these look beautiful

BANNED
    Oh they are gorgeous indeed. They are heavy guns. Almost 10 pounds, so at least I can tie a chain to mine and keep my boat from floating away.

They really remind me of the absolutely terrible Pardus shotguns I've had the misfortune to peddle.
    To be honest all Turkish guns give me great reason to pause.
    "That rifle hanging on the wall of the working-class flat or labourer's cottage is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."
    -- George Orwell

BANNED
    The best description I have is "Sunday morning on the Brampton channel". That sums it up.

BANNED
    I bought one of these because I was led to believe we could get drums. The only ones in Canada. Of course, after all the deposits were paid I find out it's impossible. Christ. I have 10 shotguns. This one is a boat anchor.

CGN frequent flyer
    Is every ar now skeletonized also? I don't think it's an accurate claim they are skeletonized when the only cuts are in the mag well. The rest is the same as any other handguard with mounting holes and other designs
    CCFR

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast