Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TYPHOON F12 Skeletonized Mag Fed Shotguns NEW ARRIVAL!!

A buddy and I were shooting these at his stag yesterday.
    Everyone seemed to like them and I believe the only issue we had was twice during the day his failed to load the next round from the magazine.
    We were using cheap Challenger handicap 2.75" shells #7 shot I think.
    I was using the full choke on mine.

Johnny Cannon
    It might be worth noting that you pre ordered from another vendor who recieved the order from another importer and yes some of the initial information such as the chokes being longer were not correct. I do not believe this was intentional but more of a lack of accurate i for from the manufacturer or the importer. But who knows.
    I believe they said they would certainly be asking about the drum mags but were told the importer would not be bringing them in, however they did have other additional mags available.

I am curious however if anyone has a barrel extension or longer choke for this shotgun as my local trap shooting club has a minimum barrel length.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    You really wanted a drum mag pinned to five rounds?
    He's not worried about a big useless drum magazine but is upset at an 8.5 lbs semi atuo 12 gauge as being too heavy.
    For me its the same color and ergonomics as my AR15 and my AR10 that is also 8.5 lbs empty so I quite like my Maxi Bronze F12.
    Johnny was also pretty upset about not getting a maxi specific manual when they are functionally identical. If you can strip it to clean it and you have 10 shotguns then I dont think you need one that bad. Plus you have realize the fact it was made in Turkey and still has a better manual than some other north american made guns.

I found mine comfortable to shoot even with the stock fully collapsed. I have the maxi and my buddy has the standard in black anodized.
    Fit and finish is excellent as is the cerekote.
    My trigger is great, came with a flat face.
    Mags seem nice and all dropped free.
    And no buffer spring so you could get a folding stock adapter from MDT or somewhere if you wanted. The return spring is over the barrel.
    I think its a pretty nice package.

I would recommend that you do check and lock tite the hand rail retaining nut/fake silencer as it not only holds on the hand rail but also retains the piston. Ours backed off a few clicks of the spring loaded ball that knotches into the nut so I will use loc tite from now on to be safe. Using the fake silencer is the easiest as you can just check it and tighten it by hand in a half a second and you can use the chokes at the same time.
    Although if it does come loose your hand rail would have to keep wiggling off a 1/2" of fine thread before it would come off and there is no way you would not notice your hand guard that loose as it would come off the pin and would rattle and rotate.
    Last edited by scourge18a; 06-11-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Just a little too late for the last "Aliens" flick.....shame

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    When and if they ever decide to sell these without the idiotic muzzle device at the end I may buy one. The Turks seem to really enjoy the big gaudy muzzle breaks on a shotgun of all things.
    I like guns....

Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    When and if they ever decide to sell these without the idiotic muzzle device at the end I may buy one. The Turks seem to really enjoy the big gaudy muzzle breaks on a shotgun of all things.
    You can just take it off. It is not needed.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYBYU44 View Post
    Use the included Allen key and remove, problem solved...

Question... What is the difference between this and the Deyra MK12?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    You really wanted a drum mag pinned to five rounds?
    Yes, Officer lmao a drum pinned to 5 rounds. Strictly for esthetics.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123