Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Norinco Type 97 NSR G2 Keymod

CGN Regular
    Nifty!

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Did they improve the mag well at all? I heard it was hard to insert/remove basically anything not a USGI style mag.
    Not that I've seen, the "sample" that we got did not accept certain aftermarket magazines. I say "sample" because we happened to receive serial #2 which now belongs to an employee, which may have been somewhat of a prototype.

On another note, if you've been looking for a set of KAC iron sights, this rifle is a good buy. It happens to come with an arguably exact copy of KAC flip up sights standard, I was impressed, very positive feel. The rifle itself is awesome, the rail is very well made.
    Last edited by JuicyFruit; 06-09-2017 at 11:32 PM.

Nice review
    I just bought one yesterday
    Can't wait to get it.

I have one of the early first generations and it runs perfectly with the right magazines. I use the 10 round LAR mags and it is as reliable as any rifle I've used.

It won't take all STANAG mags and some mags will cause a nose down failure to feed. Find mags that work well and use them exclusively.

Great gun

I think you are going to sell more BUIS set than the rifle if you bring them in. KAC BUIS are damn expensive and hard to find.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 300Spartans's Avatar
    Very interesting video. I wonder what the rate of eye injuries at the facility are.
    Liberals really like POOR people, they're making more of them every day. --- Bearhunter (with permission)

So when do we get the new model 97-1 with the better plastic & safety that's close to the trigger guard rather than all the way hiding in the back?
    Last edited by Gasanwu; 10-28-2019 at 02:28 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12