What firearms or accessories needs to be manufactured in Canada?

yes this sounds great. 17. or 22. mag.

also a bullpup bolt rifle,aluminum or polymer frame,not to heavy so it can be used for a hunting rifle.and does not cost 6 to 10k lol.

Yeah, a lot of people don't know about the great velocities that you can get out of the .17WSM round (3000+ fps), even the .22 Mag would be good though, the 30 round mags and short OAL for a semi would be the real seller though, would need proprietary mags to have unlimited mag cap though.

I think that someone needs to make a semiauto NR rifle in .17 WSM (largest rimfire round currently in production I believe) 30 rd mags, and 26 inch OAL, in a non restricted platform. As well, a 26 OAL break action 5.56 rifle would do well as a survival/backpacking type rifle as well.

Savage makes one I believe, and there already forsale in Canada...

yes this sounds great. 17. or 22. mag.

also a bullpup bolt rifle,aluminum or polymer frame,not to heavy so it can be used for a hunting rifle.and does not cost 6 to 10k lol.

You can buy these in Canada in case you didnt know.... in .22 WMR Its called a Tanfoglio Appeal

appeal-rifle-tanfoglio_f.png

The lowers are already available from Nodak Spud. So I'd say kits to make a full Ar180b. Uppers and lower parts kits, even full rifles for that matter.

Reasonably priced, modern rifles that shoot 7.62x54R, 8mm Mauser, 6.5x55 Swede, 6.5 creedmoor, etc. (Things other than your common .223,.308.30-06 etc) and left handed options would be a huge bonus

There's been a few threads on a carbine rifle for the 7.62X25 round. Personally I'd love a bolt gun that takes tokerav TT-33 mags.

It's a sweet package with a 30 cal projectile going 1500 fps out of a pistol. I bet you'd pick up 200-300 fps out of a 19.5" barrel given the huge fireballs TT-33's are known for. All that unburnt powder would be put to good use in a carbine and ammo is still cheaper than 9mm!

this! I'd buy at least 2 of them

Back
Top Bottom